Locked death door

Everyone that had a weapon slowly raised it, Deleina grabbed my hand with my sword in it and raised it as well. Blaze walked over to me and mumbled "Were going out into the hall, keep up as best as you can." After another long pause everyone put their weapons down and all started to walk to the door. Blaze grabbed my arm and all three of us ran out. "Blaze, What's Happened?!" I yelled over the sound of everyone's footsteps from behind us. "It's time to collect supplies and try to get passed the monsters to get into new areas, when you hear that roar it means that the leader is calling its members to come to it." Blaze yelled.

"And the monster here is never over on this side of the area when it's time, so we can go over here to collect and explore safely." Willow said running up next to us. Soon Sage and Sunny were there as well. All six of us were running up in the front as people behind us split up and went into different directions. "Go forward," Deleina said as we stopped at a four way hallway. As we started to run past the four different ways Blaze yelled "WATCH OUT-" but then it was to late. The blind monster wasn't on the other side It was hiding in one of the hallways, watching, waiting for a group to come by.

It's long, sharp tail came shooting at me at an unimaginable speed, but it didn't even touch me, I didn't have time to move away, yet it still didn't touch me. I froze in place from both fear and to be as still as possible, very slowly and carefully I looked at the monsters tail and where it was close to hitting me. It's whole tail was a straight line, but it curves around to avoid even touching me and then back into a straight line again. I slowly look over at where it continues and I was about to throw up. It's tail when entirely through Sunny's head and curves through her stomach, blood went everywhere.

"SUNNY!!!" Sage yelled, "I-" Sage was about to say but then Blaze grabbed his arm and since they were in the back the monster couldn't see them moving around. It shot Sunny at itself and then there was a loud crunching and chewing sound. Sage fell to his knees and started crying. After the crunching sound stopped something like a weird goo grabbed me and then pulled me towards the monster and then ran with me. "HARLEQUIN," One of them yelled. I struggled but I still couldn't get out, the weird goo wouldn't come off me, it felt like I was suffocating and I couldn't do anything about it.

I heard small cracking sounds, my legs felt numb, the goo blocked my vision and then I all I could see was the never ending darkness. I remembered about my sword, I struggled but I was able to pull it out of the sword holder thing that Deleina Gave me while training earlier. I didn't know where to try to stab the monster because I couldn't see, but luckily ended up throwing my sword at monster. It then crashed into a wall throwing me out of the monsters weird goo hands, then I got up and ran as fast as I could. My head started to hurt really bad and my legs were still numb and hard to run in a straight line.

Then all of a sudden, my vision started to turn red and I fell over because my body was suddenly struck with pure pain. Trying to get up I heard the sounds of something running towards me, was it a monster, or a person? It sounded like it was something on all fours, finally after a few moments I was able to get up and I started running, though something felt off. I was even running faster than before, my vision was still tinted red. The thing behind me was still running after me, not getting any farther away or closer. There were a group of people who I found and we both stopped in place "Hey, can you help, I don't-" I began to say but then they pointed their weapons at me, mumbling things to each other.

"Why are you pointing your weapons-" Something grabbed my arm and started running. It was a pure white monster, most likely the one that was chasing after me. I looked at where it was grabbing me and I saw that my arm was covered in pitch black scales. What was happening? Why were monsters dragging me around and not trying to kill me, Why did those people look like they were going to kill me instead? The monster that was holding my arm threw me into a vent near the ground and then climbed in and shut it. I was so confused but somehow I wasn't scared, the monster seemed familiar in a way but I didn't know how. We waited for a very long time in silence, neither of us moved a muscle nor even looked at each other.