Chapter 12

"I would rather you pull the trigger, see what would happen," Lemon said keeping a blank face. Deleina had an intense stare at Lemon and then pulled the trigger. BANG!! a bullet shot out of the revolver and directly into Lemons eye. "Clever Girl I shall say," Lemon said but her voice started to sound like someone speaking off of a radio. Her eye started leaking out black goo and she started to grow yellow scales.

"It feels nice being able to finally be able to reveal my self and not have to act like someone else don't you say?" Lemon said, but she wasn't Lemon anymore.
I didn't even realize at first, but it was Shonin the monster that had helped me find the area with everyone. "Dearest apologies to say this but, your dear friend lemon, she has deceased to say sadly, I knew she had the Prince with her and trying to get him out." suddenly the gun in Deleina's hand flew over, landing in front of me on the table.

The barrel spun itself and then floated in the air in front of me. "Welcome to my game room, if you really would like to see the light of day once again, both of you must win this gam." Shonin said with a large toothy smile. "Shoot him Harlequin!" Deleina yelled "Shonin was a trader from the start!" I slowly grabbed the gun, I didn't think I would ever even hold one in my life. I pointed the gun at Shonin, my hands shaking but then the room was filled with a red light. "Rule : A target cannot be chosen two or more times in a row, even if they have been shot, once a player is dead it cannot be targeted whatsoever." The speaker said and then the Red light disappeared.

"Sh-" "I've had enough with your reached and out of turn talking!" Shonin yelled, cutting of Deleina, "Speak once more out of turn and you loose the game." My mind was racing and I couldn't think straight. "Do it Harlequin," The deep echoing voice said from out of no where "Shoot her, shoot your friend, she will just leave you here and escape by herself." The words "Do it" and "Shoot her" Spun around my head like crazy. I put my hands over my ears trying to block out the sound bur it didn't work, it just got louder and louder. Then I put the gun to my own head but it didn't stop. When I looked up I saw Deleina talking to me but all I could hear was the voice inside my head.

Then I pulled the trigger and everything went completely silent. I felt something hit the side of my head hard. I saw Deleina speaking, but I still couldn't hear it. I rubbed the ear on my right side and when I looked at my hand I could tell it was bleeding, badly. Putting the gun on the table, it slide across and stopped in front of Shonin. I could see the he started laughing as he spun the barrel and then was about to point the gun as Deleina. Quickly, he changed his mind and chose to shoot himself but this time there was no bullet that time.

He passed it to Deleina and she picked it up. She couldn't shoot Shonin because he targeted himself and she wouldn't shoot a friend. Right? Deleina looked at the gun then pulled it up to her head. She pulled the trigger, luckily there was no bullet waiting. She passed it to me and I spun the barrel as my hands starting to shake. My hearing started to come back but my right ear still couldn't hear anything.

"Why don't we change the rules a bit, since there is now only one bullet left, that game is now to classic mode!" Shonin said looking at me. "The only target is yourself." "Game mode has been set to, Classic Mode." The speaker said, startling me. Deleina wanted to yell at him but she couldn't other wise we would loose. I put the gun to my head, hoping that I don't get struck with another bullet. Slowly, I pulled the trigger...

Click

I sighed in relief of not having the side of my head meet another bullet. I put the gun down on the table and it slid over to Shonin. He, without a care, spun the barrel, aimed it at his face, and shot. There was no bullet in the slot. He passed it over to Deleina. She grabbed the gun and stood up, "Your not allowed to leave the game you know," Shonin said. "I'm not, I'm switching my seat." She said picking up the wooden puppet to put it in her previous seat and sat down.