Game of Deadly Decisions pt 1

Through the door everything was dark. A few minutes later, the light of the lantern came on, we were back at the beginning. Only this time, the way out into the other area was gone. I looked down at the map on my phone, it looked the exact same but the glitching was more in a pattern and you could see each hallway shape just before it changed.There was a blood splattered note on the ground in front of the hallway to the maze. I picked it up and it said "Thy has entered a game no soul has ever reached the end to, a game of decisions and luck, thou here I speak as the warden, I wish the best of luck to thy." I looked down at my phone again, in bold it said "Ready To Start?" there was only one option the word Yes in a blood red color. 

"You guys ready to get out?" Lemon said putting her hand on my shoulder. Me and Deleina nodded and I pressed the yes button. The screen went back to the map where a ding sound appeared. A red dot appeared on the screen going into the maze. We went in the maze and I saw that the powder on the ground was all gone. There were small items scattered along the ground. It was all way to quiet, are footsteps seemed to have just disappeared. I started to feel tense having to walk around in complete silence.

I looked down at my map and then back up, we were back at the start. "Weren't we going straight?" I said looking behind me, both of them were gone. "Lemon?! Deleina?!" I yelled starting to panic. Suddenly there was another ding sound from the phone. A yellow and a white dot appeared in separate places on the map. I repeatedly kept trying to get to both of them, all in different ways, still being careful. All those attempted ended up with me walking back into the starting point. 

I carefully watched all the dots and tried to find a way to get through the maze. I noticed that the hallways where the dots were didn't glitch out, it just stayed the same. Walking over to where there would be a hallway, I trusted myself and watching the phone only. I waited for the right moment and was able to walk through the hallway in time before it changed. Finally, I knew how to work the maze for the most part. The Red dot as it slowly moved had stopped next to the yellow one and then continued. Slowly but surely I made my way to the yellow dot, because it was closer. 

From time to time I did slam into a wall but I would ignore it and then keep going. Once I make it to the yellow dot I looked up. Lemon was on the floor leaning on the wall, she was curled in a ball covering her eyes. "Lemon," I said in a low voice walking up to her. She looked up to me, she was crying in fear. "What happened, what did you see??" I said helping her stand up. "The Warden," She whispered. "What is The Warden?" I asked, she just shook her head. Looking over to a hallway that goes left and right, there was a grey powder going in a straight line.

"Do you know what that is?" I asked pointing to the power. "Explosives," She said looking down. We stood there for a minute, I started to panic a bit. "We should.. we should go find Deleina.." I said looking down at the map. The white dot was in the same place. We continued, I stopped to get to a hallway through the map but then grabbed Lemons hand because she was walking still. "I found a way to get through throughout, but you have to trust me and close your eyes." I said looking over at her. She nodded then closer her eyes.

There was something shiny on the floor. I picked it up and it was a small blue collar with the name "Milo" on it. I put it back on the floor and kept walking, holding Lemons hand so she doesn't get lost. The red dot was going by the white one, I hoped Deleina was okay. Slowly but surely we made it to where the white was. I frozen in complete fear of what I saw. Deleina was there though whole body was twisted and deformed while covered in blood laying lifelessly on the ground. I felt a hand go on my shoulder "I'm still alive if that's what your wondering." I yelled from Deleina startling me from behind. 

She was completely fine, but then what is that on the floor? "This is what it meant by game of decisions and luck, you decide where you move to," "Luck is by picking the right option and hope you don't find the warden," Deleina said "We each get three lives, I only have two now." "What did you choose," Lemon asked. "I didn't, I tried to kill them." Deleina answered. After that, I told both of them on how the map works and how to get to the maze. Then we slowly made are way to the exit. There was a door with three big locks on it. The top on was light blue, the middle one was covered in rust, and the bottom one was green. 

We headed the sounds of something hard being dragged on the ground. A few seconds later, a tall, dark grey monster with seemingly no eyes and a big smile that was dragging a sword on the ground behind them emerged front he darkness. It looked absolutely terrifying as it slowly walked toward us. I heard the small sounds of thing continuously falling, like a powder or something, maybe the same one on the floor earlier. "Prince, oh my oh my, you've come a long way now haven't you?" It said with a creepy voice. "Time to answer your question Prince." It said as it stopped walking and pointed to me.

Suddenly I was in a dark room with the monster in a spot light. "Your question shall be three riddles," It said, with a bigger smile, showing it's sharp teeth. "Riddle one, I have 6 heads and 21 eyes, what am I, Five, Four, Three," I thought of the answer quickly and shouted "A dice, it's a dice!" "Correct, Riddle two, I have 4 eyes but cannot see, I am not alive for that matter either, Five, Four-" "A Button!" I yelled. "Correct, Last one, Riddle 3, what is the end of anything and everything? Five, Four, Three," "Death, the answer is death?" I said. "Prince, it seems that you have done well," "So that means I win this round or-" "Except that you are Incorrect, the end of anything and everything is the letter G.