Chapter Thirty: Their Same Love (Ending)

(A/N: Sadly, this will be the last chapter.  I have another Lukanette book for all you fans though! It's on my profile! But I cried making this. I'm not ready to let them go)

It's Friday for some people around the world🥲 lol. Anyways... don't mind my weirdness...

———————

"I love you Ma-ma-Marinette."

"I love you too, Luka."

-Seven Years Later-

Nobody's POV

Luka and Marinette sat in their apartment staring at each other in awe.  Seven years.  That's how long they'd been dating. 

Through the fights, the happy tears, the songs, the gifts, the presents, and a proposal.  Seven years later and here they were.

Getting married today.

The two soulmates looked at each other in shock.

Marinette's POV

My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I'm twenty four years old, I have a good job in fashion as a head designer for Audrey Bourgeois, and I'm getting married to Luka Couffaine- well actually Luka Stone- long story...

Bottom line is here we were. 

We had been through so much together but this felt like our final test.  But I knew that it was far from over.  Our marriage would be just the beginning for us.

My fingers danced and itched on my lap as I looked up at him nervously.  The mascara running down my cheeks fluently.

"Y-you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." I laughed nervously.  I knew laughing wouldn't deny the inevitable though.

Since when was there all of this tension between us? 

We always knew that we were gonna spend the rest of our lives together but this was just so much more real up close.  It was like getting married was somehow driving a wall between us...

I messed everything up anyways...

Luka's POV

"Y-you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." She laughed trying to suppress her guilt and nerves.

I sighed moving up to caress her cheeks.

Even crying she still looked beautiful.  Her bluebell eyes were glossy, yet shined like the moon. 

Her hair had fallen down her shoulders into loose curls.

It used to be longer and up to her hips but she wanted to make it shorter.  As usual, she looked amazing.

She was wearing a white flowing wedding dress.  With endless waves of soft white fabric. Lace flowers were stacked and arranged like towers on the swirls of the dress as she spun around with a train of white transparent veils.

"Marinette... you look stunning." I laughed reassuring her.

She shook her head-

"L-Luka what if I end up not being good enough for you?" She whimpered, "W-what if we make too many mistakes and fight one too many times?"

"I'm already falling apart." She gestured to her white pristine dress.  A red stain of wine bleeding through the white satin fabric.

Right before the wedding a waiter, the dumbass dry cleaner was drinking because she was depressed or some crap like that- don't know, don't care.