13(Dead man) pt 1/2

*A lot of flashback WARNING*

Yup.....

It's finally here......

.....no hurray?——.....

-Fine-

I'll do it myself.

Welcome to deadman do tells

but now ....it's just ...

... 𝔻 𝔼 𝔸 𝔻 𝕄 𝔸 ℕ...

hurraaay......

eh..

       The Generation of Miracles. A collection of the most talented student athletes in all of Japan, who found themselves on the same team in the three years pulling together, even though one of their strongest member died, they never lost a single game.

TITLE CARD! Kuroko no basket!

Okay can we cut from this crap now? Sounds familiar?

It should~

Here we go folks

"What are you looking at?"
The captain of Kaijo, Kasamtsu asked Kise as he was staring on his phone. The two walked near the outdoor court as they head to the tournament.

Kise: A recording of this morning's Oha Asa. It's their morning horoscope. When this thing is good Midorimacchi's good.

Kasamtsu: The guy from Teiko. What's his sign?

Kise: Cancer. Kurokocchi's an Aquarius.

Kasamtsu: I didn't ask..

"First place goes to Cancer Congratulations! You'll have no complaints today!"

A girly cheerful girl spoke in Kise's ear buds.

"Second place goes to Capricorn! Capricorn will see something in the past!"

Kise: 'Oh? Capricorn will see something in the past?....isn't that Rinicchi's sign?'

"Last place goes to Aquarius...play it quiet today...."

Kise: ouch

Kise: ouch..

He stopped walking and stayed the middle of the small stair path.