3.5

Indoor basket ball court.

Koganei: All right, looks like all the first years are here!
  All of the first year boys lined up near the stage of the in door basket ball-court. While with the upper class men discuss something away from them.
But one of the first years began to quietly talk to the person next to him.

1???:[Elbow nudges]

2???: uh?

1???: Hey, isn't the manager cute?

He smiles while looking at him.

2???: She's a second year right?

1???: If only she were a little sexier.....

Hyuga: *Punched the back of their head* Morons, you're wrong.

The two places their hands on the back of their head in pain but the girl walks up to them.

Adia: I'm the boy's basketball club coach, Aida Riko. Nice to meet you.

First years:... Ehhhhh!?

1???: It's not him?
He pointed the old man sitting down the back.

Adia: That's our advisor, Takeda-sensei.

Takeda-sensei:[Shaky smile]

2???: Seriously?

1???: You've got to be kidding me..

Adia: Now that your acquainted with Takeda-sensei, I'll have you guys... take off your shirts!

First-years: WHAAAAT?  Why!??

  Adia began to smile after they said that. But either way all the men took off their shirts. Hopping there's a reason for this and not just to let some girl look at their upper naked body....
     Later all the boys lined up in a straight line while the coach begins to walk up to each and every one of them. But she stopped at a certain one she was caught to attention.

Aida: You, You're not very explosive, are you? I bet you can only do 50 side jumps in 20 seconds, right? You'll need to do a little better for the basket ball team.

???: o-okay..

Aida:[Points at another guy] You're too stiff. Do some stretches after you bathe.

3???: Seriously!?!? She's right.

2???: What do you mean?

1???: How'd she know that just from looking at us?

Hyuga: Her dad's a sport trainer. Collecting date and creating a training regimen. It's a skill she picked up from observing bodies and date every day at his workplace since she was a child. When she looks at your body, she sees all your physical abilities in numbers... I wouldn't expect any less from coach.....what's going on with coach?