4

Hyuga: This is unbelievable ...'He's more ready.. he's a monster..And Rin... what is he thinking?'

He wipes his sweat off his brow.

Kagami: YOU IDIOT! why did you throw the ball so hard?! You could have killed me!

Rin: If I did manage to throw the ball at your head and blood shows up, I'm pretty sure no one would tell because of your hair color.

Kagami: Are you serious!!?

Rin: Come on Big Red who do you think I am. At least you caught it right? eh~

Kagami: You put that Eh where it came from!

While they were bickering the rest looked at them in awe.

Freshman 1: He's amazing..

Freshman 3: They sure love to argue...

Kagami continues to slam dunk the upperclassman's basket while Rin and the rest of the freshman just stay there like statues.. or that's how they feel like. Because Kagami is practically taking the score.
But now the score is 1st years with 11 and 2nd years with 8.
Just then the coach blows the whistle for a break

Hyuga: I can't believe the first years are this strong...

Rin: 'More like three... the rest wouldn't even go up against Big Red over there...'

Koganei: *Pant*pant* Kagami's doing it all by himself...

Suddenly Rin noticed Kagami wasn't himself.

Kagami: 'shit! THAT kid still has me on edge!'

Rin: 'He's biting hard on his teeth again..'

During another round Kukoko has the ball and was about to pass it to his teammate but a second later Izuki lift the ball out of Kuruko's hands. Then landed on Koganei's hands and passes back to his other teammate.

Freshman1: It's him again.

Rin: 'He looks so vulnerable there...'

Freshman 1: Keep it together.

He shouts at Kuruko as he still was tuning to get the ball back.

Rin: 'Still as the same before.. he's not a great runner...'

He noticed Kagami running after them so he decided to slow down because he knows his team is going to score.

Rin: 'You have to be patient Big Red.. the Phantom is getting ready..'

Kagami: 'For all the profound things he says, he can't play shit! Guys who are all talk....Piss me off and more than anything!'

Before Mitobe could score a point for his team Kagami jumps high to the basket then steals it out of his hand and throws it out to the center where Rin caught it.

Rin: Oh what a nice ball. I'm just going to throw it to the basket

Hyuga: Don't let him take the shot!

Rin: Too late~

In a blink of an eye the ball was launched in such an high altitude, it hit in the middle of the basket on the other side.

Rin: That's how the cookie crumble....

Aida blows her whistle again and it's game on.

Hyuga: Time to put them in their place..

Izuki: It's on.

When Kagami gets the ball again and Rin was right next to him. But Izuki, Hyuga and Koganei all gang up around Kagami.