11

*Simp noises*

The Generation of Miracles. A collection of the most talented student athletes in all of Japan, who found themselves on the same team in the three years pulling together, even though one of their strongest member died, they never lost a single game.

TITLE CARD! Kuroko no basket!

Okay can we cut from this crap now?

"It's nothing."

Rin continues to walk with the group, yet Kagami and Kuroko didn't move.

Kagami:.....

Kuroko: Kagami?

Kuroko looks up at him who is still staring at Rin.

"..There's something going on with Rin and he ain't going to tell us." Kagami said as Kuroko stares silently at Rin. To be fair, Kuroko raised his suspicions on Rin from the beginning but didn't know what it was.

Kagami: Welp.. it might be nothing or something Rin is going to joke about.. oh well. I'm just happy to finally get ready for the first game of today.

Kuroko:..I am too.

Kagami: ...You don't see happy?

The both teams goes in the gym for the their warmups before the game.

Hyuga: Dad doesn't seem to be here.

Izuki: Now that you mention it....

*BANG*  "Ouch..."
"Everything is so short in Japan."

Right on cue, Dad

Right on cue, Dad. Shinkyo's Foreign player comes in but his head collided with the upper part of the door frame. Yea tall people problems...can't relate...

He rubs his temple as the Seirin's team sweats buckets. Rin eyes shifted to Aida who's right next to him and noticed her worried expression.

Rin: Cheer up coach, we trained for this.

Aida: O-of course we did! But..if this gets hairy can you fill in?

Rin: Sure but I could see this game to be an easy one- but I'm not saying we should go cruise control already. Let's have our main players play.