9

The Generation of Miracles. A collection of the most talented student athletes in all of Japan, who found themselves on the same team in the three years pulling together, even though one of their strongest member died, they never lost a single game.

TITLE CARD! Kuroko no basket!

Okay can we cut from this crap now?

-Recap-

Rin quietly thought about what he's gonna do until Aida snapped him back into reality.

Aida: What are you planning to do?

Kagami: Are you getting serious now?

Aida could feel the serious tone from Kagami's voice and looks at Rin who's still quiet.

"Not serious..." Rin looks at the back at them and smiled.

"....But amused..."

Back on the court the game continues as Hyuga passes through the his other players and lucky Koganei helps out by blocking an incoming member from the other team. Rin does a fake out and passes right back to Hyuga and shoots a 3 pointer to the basket which went though. Team Serin guard their basket from the other players getting through.

~Meanwhile somewhere else~

*creak* creak* creak*

With the game that's still on, a few blocks away was the noise of cart wheels creaking and a person on the bike struggling to peddle.

???: *Grunts* ...Dammit, we were suppose to trade at the signal......

While the person on the bike was pulling the cart, a certain green haired man who's chilling on the back with his drink in hand.

Some bystander kid: It's a reel cart..?

"You haven't pedaled once!" The person pulling the crate complains even though he's still doing it.

???: Of course I haven't..Today's "Oha-Asa" horoscope predicted. The greatest of days for cancers like me.
He holds up his drink with his bandaged fingers and drinks it with delight.

"What does that have to do with this!?" The guys doing the peddling complains as the green hair student still sipping on his drink.

"Anyway.. if we're coming all the way out here to see a practice match your middle school teammates better be good!

???: It's the copy cat and the invisible man...

"Are they good?!"

???: Hurry up, or the game will be over....

Now we're back with our team.
Team Serin now has scored an extra point thanks to Hyuga as their clutch shooter. The points are rallied up as they continue to go all out even with-out Kuroko, they're still hanging in there.

  Kasamatsu gets the ball the again right behind his teams basket yet he's facing his teams basket. Somehow Rin appears right in front of him and he's behind the basket he's suppose to be scoring into as he goes into a crouching position and so was he. The tension is highly as Kasumatsu continues to dribble the ball right in front of him.