8

The Generation of Miracles. A collection of the most talented student athletes in all of Japan, who found themselves on the same team in the three years pulling together, even though one of their strongest member died, they never lost a single game.

TITLE CARD! Kuroko no basket!

Okay can we cut from this crap now?

-Recap-

Rin: You have my word *cracks knuckles*

Everyone:........

Kise: ....Besides.. if you can't force him to put me in, you shouldn't go around saying you'll beat the Generation of Miracles.

He looks directly at Kagami.

"Hey, show the Serin guys to the locker room." The coach calls to Kise.

"It's fine." Kise looks back at Kuroko and the rest who's leaving the gym. 

Kuroko: Please warm up.

And like that the show begins. Team Serin heads down until the men's lockers and starts to get ready for whats to go next.

——————————————

Rin: Wait what?? I'm sitting on the bench?

The team walks back into the indoor court with full uniform on.

Aida: With that knuckle crack I'm sure you're going to something that will make us in trouble.

She crossed her arms as the rest of the team sits on the bench while Rin still stands up.

Rin: I'm.. not.

Hyuga: You hesitated..

Rin: Fine.. but if things get I quote-"dangerously bad"  call me in then.

"Let the practice game begin! Serin High and Kaijo High." The ref spoke up.

A couple of the players cheer on as Kagami, Hyuga, Izumi, Mitobe, and Kuroko all lined up facing the other players in the middle of the court.

Referee: Uh, we're about to get started so Serin, please have your five lined up.

"There's five of us." The ref looks at his left seeing Kurko right next to him holding out a five.

"Eeeeeeeeh?!" The Ref and the other team suddenly jolted back.

"W-what the hell?!"

"He's got no presence..."

"He's one of their starters??.."

One of the starters for Kaijo: He was right in front of me, and I didn't even notice him... what about you Kasamtsu?

Kasamatsu: Me neither...