6

The Generation of Miracles. A collection of the most talented student athletes in all of Japan, who found themselves on the same team in the three years pulling together, even though one of their strongest member died, they never lost a single game.

*TITLE CARD! Kuroko no basket!*

Okay can we cut from this crap now?

-Recap-
S.A, known as Rin gives off a message through out japan in hope his Ex teammates will see them. Some understands what is means and others have other crazy conspiracies.
Rin takes off to school in hope he might see his ex teammates soon whereever they are in Japan.

*School*

Kagami: Huh? What about the news.

Rin: I don't know I heard it's pretty intense.

Kagami: Well I don't listen to the news so I wouldn't know- why is everyone gathering near the window?

Both head towards the group to see what going on,

Outside on the ground they see a large chalk writing that says, "We will be the best in Japan." Some students even took pictures of it and other murmured if it was related to the fire message.

"  Some students even took pictures of it and other murmured if it was related to the fire message

Kagami eyes widen and smirked. Rin chuckles from the sight outside. Then he noticed Kuroko sitting down on his desk and the dirt marks on his sleeves.

Rin smirks and walks up to him

Rin smirks and walks up to him. Kuroko looks up and stares at him. Rin stares back and hold his left arm and dust it off.

Kuroko:....

Rin: Next time hide the evidence alright?

Kuroko: ..Okay..
He paused and looks back at Rin who's turned around to talk to Kagami.

"Have we met before?"

Afterschool
-Rin-

"Huh? What do you mean you what to see what the other schools are like here in Japan?" The teacher said while the other teachers began to head off.