CHAPTER-11

As soon as jungkook heard what the bodyguard said he felt that his souk left the body.He only had one reason to live. YN, why she couldn't see the love he had for her?WHY?

But then the jungkook felt that he had to take the thing which is belong to him and YN belong to him.For him yn was everything, his life, his family,his love.He was just asking for a happy family with yn was it too much? Was he selfish?
Why god never let him feel loved?

Jungkook stood up. He needed to get his life back.

Jungkook:Tell all of the people to get ready. First time it was a battle but this time it is indeed gonna be a war.Tomorrow we will attact jimin's house.People should know what happend if you try to snitch something which belong to JK.Get lost and prepare for the attact.

YN, you knew i love you still you decided to leave me, i hope you don't regret your decision love.

JIMIN'S PLACE:

YN, I am gonna tell you sometime.
YN: humm?
Jimin :I don't know how to say this but if we get married only than i will be able to save you because i will become your husband ligally .
And he Won't be able to do anything.Now do you wa-

Yn:(as soon as she heard jk she started shiving,not let jimin finish her word she said)I will marry you.I will marry you today.Let's get married.

He started blushing.Somehow these words made him blushed so hard.He became a red tomato.

Jimin:Now. How will things be prepared in one day?

Yn:Jimin,i only need you. I am the bride you are the groom,It's our wedding i don't need a whole ass preparation. I just want to spend my life with someone i can rely on.And no one would be better than you ik.

After saying that both of the stare at each other's eye and they got lost in their own love maze. In their own world. Where only both of them matters nothing else noone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUE~~~~~~~~~~~~