CHAPTER-24

"Jeonghan escaped"

"DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA THAT ONE CALL FROM ME AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY WILL BE DEAD?DO YOU THINK I AM NOT CAPABLE OF DOING THIS?YOU HAD ONLY ONE JOB TO KEEP THAT JEONGHAN .NOT LET HIM ESCAPE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I WANT HIM BY 24 HOURS IF YOU CANT ,,GET READY TO DIE" he said to the guards.

Joshua couldn't take it anymore.First yn now jeonghan.He is the strongest mafia but at the same time he feels like he is loosing. He is failling. But he can't loose. Not again

Jungkook Pov:

"So did you like my plan? "

Yn was so stunned to speak that she was just staring at jungkook with wide eyes.

"Ik I am handsome but you are making me uncomfortable"

"OMYGAWD JEON THAT IS THE REASON THE POLICE NEVER GOT YOU. WHEN DID YOU EVEN THINK OF THIS? I MEAN THIS IS FORKING BRILLIANT"

"Yes yes but we need to-''

" Jungkook, yn come to eat dear" Jungkook's mother called them to eat dinner.

"Let's go jungkook, I am so hungryyyyy"

"Hehe yes yes ladies first"

The environment was so peaceful,, jungkook never wanted the time to end. Him being close to yn and his mother. The two most beautiful and important woman of his life. Oh how he wish yn would like him back. But he is not gonna force her,, bymut he won't let go either. He will try to win her heart by doing alot of things.

"Jungkook, try this ", his mother told him and he smiled at her.

" May god allow us three to eat like this forever", jungkook said in his mind while smilling look at yn and his mother laughing about jungkook's pictures from childhood.

Nayeon pov :

Nayon was sleeping untill she felt water on her face.

"Here listen, i don't have time. My yn escaped,, tell me where can she go"

"Jo-joshua, I really don't know"

"Nayeon don't test my patience"

"I really don't know"

"Don't give her food untill she say where your madam is. She needs to learn her lesson"

"What happened to you joshua? What happend to my soft and helpful Joshua"

"Lmao, I was never your  joshua and what happend to me?"

"The person I trusted with all my heart and the person I loved with all my Heart betrayed me. They didn’t even think about me but started dating and you are asking what changed me?Then here is your answer. Love, obsession, desperation changed me. I changed because of Yn and I didn’t regret a bit"

Nayeon stared at the empty hallway from where joshua just walked away after slamming the door.

"So I was never in the picture,,how pathetic I was " nayeon said to herself and started sobbing while the guards look at her with sad eyes.

Yn pov :

"Jungkook the sky is beautiful today,Isn't it?"

"Yes"

"Jeonghan loved the sky so much"

Jungkook felt his heart clenched but he just smiled at her and looked at the moon before saying, "You are so beautiful yn, I never wanna let go but at the same time I know that your eyes will never spark for me like it sparks for Jeonghan,, you may smile at me but you don't know how red you get evertime you talk about jeonghan. I envy him yn,, I envy his sm. I wanna snitch you but at the same time I wanna protect you from every men in the world and give you to Jeonghan. Cuz at the end of the day all that matters for me is You, your blushing smile and your sparkling eyes."

Yn smiled at jungkook sadly.
"The thing you feel for me is so sweet and so bitter at the same time,, It's bittersweet jungkook. Love is bittersweet. But It's good that you undertand that I see you nothing but as a friend and I hope you will respect that"

"I will" jungkook smiled at yn

That night they both didn’t say anything. They both sat beside each other and spent the whole night without talking just looking and enjoying the soft breeze, the starts and the moonlight. One was happy to spend the night in silence with his love and other one was happy thinking about her first love,, maybe he wasn’t with her but they had so much memories with the sky and the moonlight thatit was enough to make her feel butterflies and the soft breeze was just a cherry on top.