CHAPTER-13

"Jeon you need to go on a hiatus"
"Why? I need to get yn from that jimin"
"Jeon we all know someday you will ge yn, but if you don't survive you wont be able to get her I promise I will give you all information about yn but please go on a hiatus for 1 year"
" 1 year? Hyung that's impossible"

*Patted jungkook's shoulder *
"You can't wait 1 year to get your yn for forever?
" I don't wanna wait anymore hyung"
"Don't you trust you hyung?" "I do"

"Joshua Hong is here and that's why you need
to go on a hiatus"
"What"

Park's House:

Jimin woke up after smelling something delicious. He quickly woke up and went to the washroom to shower.

Yn was cooking food for jimin. Even tho she doesn't have any feelings for him, she is trying her best to prove that she can be the wife jimin wanted. And jimin can't help but smile Everytime he sees that his yn is doing something for him.

Jimin: yn, you really didn't have to do these things again.

Yn: Eehhh why not. It's our family amd i will be more than glad to do something for our little family

*Him and yn they are a family. Jimin Couldn't help but to blush. Yes we really are a family*

Yn: Here Mr. Stop blushing and eat and tell me how is it

Jimin: ynnie~ Every thing you made tastes like heaven

Yn: Aishhhhh get ready agent 001 we gotta go

Jimin: Yes mrs.Agent 002

They both laughed and started to get ready

Hong Industries :

"Sir, your biggest enemy jeon has gone into hiatus"

"What? Jeon Jungkook huh. That coward"

" Sir we have another information. "

"What?"

"Jeon is obsessed with Agent 002, I mean your yn who is now married with park jimin, Agent 001"

"YN is married?" " Get lost everyone"

*After everyone left*

"You told me that you will wait for me

"You told me that you will wait for me. I rejected all the girls just because i wanted to be only your man. And now here after all these year you will happily live with your husband and I will suffer? Never let me see how you live happily with your husband and how tha jeon take you away from me. At the age of 7 you told me you will never leave me but you broke that.Now I promise that I will never leave you and this promise will not be broken "