CHAPTER-16

"Mom,look who came"

"Yn, how are you dear?

Yn: Eomoni I am good. What about you?

Jm(Joshua's mom): Yn. I have alot of things to tell you. Let's go to my room.

Joshua: No,she will stay in my room and you will tell her whatever you want to tell in front of me.

Jm: O-Ok

Yn: No eomoni,Let's go to your room.

Joshua: I think you didn’t hear me baby.

Yn: I did  but i just didn't wanted to agree.why I wont go with her I will definitely go.

Joshua : ok but only for 20 minutes. You need to eat also. Mom don't disturb her too much.

Jm: o-ok

*In Joshua's Mother's room*

Yn: eomma.Why are you looking so pale?

Jm: Yn, He isn't the Joshua he was before. Please save me.

Yn: Eomma cool down. Tell me what happend to him? How did he became like that?

Jm: Back in highschool Joshua and jeonghan was best friends and you used to like Jeonghan  and Jeonghan also used to like you but Jeonghan knew that Joshua likes you. One day joshua went to do tuitions and he told jeonghan to give you the flowers in behalf of Joshua but Jeonghan confessed to you with that flower. And...

* Back in highschool*

*Joshua was teaching his student suddenly he got a call from eunha*

Eunha: Joshua, I told you alot of times that I like you are you gonna accept me or not?

Joshua: I told you alot of times that i only love yn.

Eunha: Oh seriously?  Then here is your love standing with her love, jeonghan. They just made their relation public yk that?

Joshua: W-w-what?

Eunha: Yes, come to the station and see by yourself.

*Joshua went in the station*

There he saw you and jeonghan sharing a ice cream and that day he came home feeling broken,betrayed and he didn't even receive a good night text from yn. And that night everything changed*

*present*

Jm: I can't even say anything. He is mad for you yn and I can't let your life being destroyed.
Leave me I am a old person but you should escape otherwise he will never let you leave.I have seen his obsession for you and As a mother I Won't be able to see you suffer. Please escape.

Yn: Eomma I am married.
Jm: what? Does Joshua know?
Yn: yes eomma.He nearly killed my husband

"He isn’t your husband."

" If anyone gets the title of being your husband, it will only be me, no one else and mom stop telling my yn to leave me cuz if she leave me no one will survive

" If anyone gets the title of being your husband, it will only be me, no one else and mom stop telling my yn to leave me cuz if she leave me no one will survive.Noone."

To be continue....