CHAPTER-15

Yn: Why the hell you are here.

Joshua: I left you here so it was obvious that I will come here baby.

Yn: It's yn for you. And can't you see I am married?

*Joshua came closer to yn and hold her chin tightly*

Joshua : It's yn for me? It's never yn for me. Did you forget that how you promised that you will wait for me? All of that was act?

Yn: YES. IT'S TRUE I PROMISED YOU THAT I WILL WAIT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND. BUT YOU KILLED THE BOY I USED TO LOVE. YOU KILLED HIM JOSHUA HONG. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

Joshua: I killed him because he was trying to take you away from me love. Otherwise why would I kill him tell me.

Yn: YOU KILLED YOUR BEST FRIEND JOSHUA. ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR RIGHT MIND? HE LOVED ME AND I ALSO LOVED HIM. WHAT WAS HIS FAULT. WHAT WAS MY JEONGHAN'S FAULT.

Joshua: What was his fault? His fault was that ypu choosed him over me. The flower you would always find at you desk,the chocolate milk you would always find in you bag. I used to do tuitions just to earn the money and buy you that regularly. And one day I got to know that you think jeonghan give you those and the worst jeonghan told you that he was the one who did that things. When he clearly knew it was me. Is that what a best friend does?

Yn:THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL HIM. EVEN IF HE DIDN'T TELL ME THAT HE USED TO GIVE ME THOSE I WOULD STILL LOVE HIM.CAUSE I FELL FOR HIM,HIS PERSONALLY.I DIDN'T FALL FOR HIM MONEY OR FACE. IT WAS MY MISTAKE THAT I TOLD YOU THAT I USED TO LIKE HIM.

"Y-Y-YN"

Yn: Jimin please wait for a while. Lisa is coming. I told her to come with special force if i don't call her in 5 minutes. She will be there soon.

"She won't be. All the KIA is under me "

Yn: Take him to the hospital please.

Joshua: Only if you come with me.

Jimin: y-yn no. I will die but no. Don't go with him.

Yn: I will go with you. Jimin I want you to know that I love you and we will meet soon I promise.

Joshua: Enough of these drama. Gurds take this shit to the hospital and baby will you come to me by yourself or do I need to carry you?

Yn: Where are you taking me?

Joshua : Obviousness in my house. Mom will be so happy to see you. *caress yn's cheeks*

Yn: First I need to see if jimin is taken to the hospital or not.

Joshua: My stubborn baby. Ok Let's go with that shit and then go to home. You happy?

Yn: I will be happy if you die. Now will you die?

Joshua: I Could but how can I let you live happily without me babe? That's why I won't.
Now let's go to the hospital before I change my min.

--------------------TO BE CONTINUE-------------------