CHAPTER -19

KIA HEADQUARTER:

Boss: yn, ik how Joshua Hong is. He is just like his father. You need to leave this building. You can't stay here, he will find you.

Yn: What do you mean by his father? Wasn’t his father dead?

Joshua's mother : No, I lied to you and your parents yn. When I was in college, Joshua's dad was my senior and he used to like me but i never liked him. He proposed me and I rejected but somehow he kidnapped me and I had Joshua. But i ran away from him and Joshua used to hate him but when Jeonghan betrayed him,Joshua went to his father and His father was so happy that he made him the mafia king and made him learn all the tricks.

Yn: I-

Agent 007: Sir, Joshua is here.

Boss: Shit. Yn go to my cupboard and hide. Mam(Joshua's mother) you also please.

Yn: yes Sir, eomma Let's go.

*After 5  minutes the door was burst open*

Joshua: *Grabes boss's collar * where is yn?

Boss: She Isn't here.

Joshua : If you tell me where is she I will let your wife go. And about you agent 001 he is dead.

Boss: what? I Won't tell you where is yn.

Joshua: ok. Love I will give you 5 sec if you don't come I will also kill him like i killed jimin.
1...
2...
3...
4...

Yn: I am here.

*Joshua looks at her with a fierce gaze

*Joshua looks at her with a fierce gaze. How dare that she left him.After all he had done*

Yn: You killed jimin?*sobs*

Joshua : yes, i did.

Yn: Do you think all of these will make me fall in love with you?

Joshua: No i just don't want anyone in our way.

Yn: I hate you so much Joshua Hong. You can't even Imagine how much I hate you and you presence. I hope I didn’t met you at the first place.

Joshua : ooppppsss. Now we have met. We have fallen in love. What to do now then?

Yn: You think all of this is joke? After Jeonghan if there is any other boy whom I trusted,whom I loved it will be Jimin. He was there for me all the time. And his love wasn’t an obsession to just get me, his live was pure. He loved me from all his heart, his mind and his soul. And that's why I also had feelings for him.

Joshua : where is that woman?

Yn: I am coming with you. Eomma will not.

Joshua :*caress yn's cheeks* Ik love you wont leave me as long as I will have her. So, I need her to make you stay with me baby. Now Now eomma fast get out from that cupboard. We need to go.

*Joshua's mother hold yn's hand tightly*

Boss : Yn-

Yn: Sir I am agent 002, don't worry.

Boss: I trust you.

* Joshua hold yn's hand and bring her to his car and start staring at her*

Joshua: So love,what punishment should I give you to try to run away from me? After all you ran away from the most dangerous mafia king *smirks*

TO BE CONTINUED