CHAPTER -25

Yn pov :

You lazy brat,, are you gonna wake up or not I don't have the whole morning come on.

"Umm 2 min yn. Don't disturb me"

Yn was currently waking jungkook up as jungkook's mother told her to walk him up and take him to the dinning table.

"SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER
LIKE A CRIMINAL UNDERCOVER
GONNA POP LIKE TROUBLE
BREAKING INTO YOUR HEART LIKE THAT
PUNG"

"YAH AGENT 02 STOP,, YOUR VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A ROTTEN EGG"

"COOL SHADE-

" Here I am up, give me 10 min no no 5 min I will be there,, just please shut up and get out :D "

"My pleasure sir "

Jungkook  Pov:

Finally she left ahhh so annoying but cute at the same time. Her husband will be so lucky but omygawd If he have to wake up by listening to this then Good luck.

Suddenly Jungkook got a call
" Sir, Jeonghan escaped"
"WHAT?"

*10 MINUTES LATER*

"Yn,yn,yn"

"What happened,,, why are you screaming like a crow"

"We don't have time for this. Jeonghan escaped "

"WHAT HOW DID HE MANAGE TO ESCAPE JOSHUA'S MAN "

"IF YOU CAN ESCAPE WHY CAN'T HE"

"BECAUSE I AM AGENT 02 HE ISN-"

Both of them looked at each other. Something clicked together in their brain. Yn was agent 02,, and she had to do so much things just to het out of there. So how did jeonghan manage to get out of there. How can a normal person like him can deceive joshua's man and get out of there. Was there something none of them knew about Jeonghan?

Joshua Pov:

"And that's how your eomma and me got married"

Joshua was reading his diary,,which his father  wrote and the last line was, "Do everything you can to win the heart of the person you love but don't ever force them. If the person you love ever feel something for you she will come to you,, but if she doesn’t let her got. Don't repeat my mistake joshua,, don't ruin a girl's life like I did to your mother." Joshua closed his eyes. Should he listen to his father? But if he uses force she will atleast stay with him. Won't she?

"She maybe will, but you will never get her heart,, your kids childhood will be ruined like yours. Do you want that? You don’t right? I am not telling you to quit son. But don't use force. Go to her apologise and make her realise your true feeling I am sure she will love you and even if she doesn’t she will not atleast hate you. Trust me you don't wanna get by your love. I felt it, I don't want you to feel if"Joshua looked everywhere there were no one he felt like the sound came from his heart. This is not the first time he heard it,, everytime he is mad, sad or angry this voice calms him down. His father's voice,who is no longer in this world. But that doesn’t matter,, parents never really leave us,, we just don't appreciate them enough. All they ever want is us tk be happy. How badly Joshua wanna hug his dad and tell him he loves him but alas, this cruel destiny won't let that happend.

Heyy!  It's me your author proteety!! Hope you are having a wonderful day/night. It Isn't love is finally going to end soon. I am so sad and happy at the same time.But everything comes to an end. Soooooo,, look forward to the last five chapters <33