CHAPTER -17

Jeon's Place:

I can't, I can't live without her. Please just let me see her for once. I swear I Won't ask
anything. Please

*Jungkook was crying, he never felt so empty

*Jungkook was crying, he never felt so empty. He knew that the way he forced yn was not the right way. But he loves her so much. How can he live without her? She was the only reason why he was still breathing. Yes he loved her, with all his heart and he wanted her for himself.
He wanted to show yn that he lives her more than himself*

KIA HEADQUATER:

"How is agent 001 now?"

"Sir still unconscious. But sir Agent 002 was kidnapped by Joshua Hong "

" Where is Jeon Jungkook now. Joshua Hong is the most powerful mafia but i Won't let yn lose her life. Prepare the force we will go to the Hong Palace"

"yes sir"

Hong palace:

*In joshua's room"

Yn was sitting in the bed thinking how to get out of here and that too with joshua's mother.
She just can't let her alone in this situation where Joshua doesn't even give a shit if she is taking her medicines or eating healthy or not.

Suddenly a maid gave her some clothes and told her to take the shower. After showering yn got out of the bathroom and saw Joshua loking at her

 After showering yn got out of the bathroom and saw Joshua loking at her

She tried to ignore it but joshua kept looking at her.

Yn: Look. I need my own room

Joshua : why?

Yn: Cuz i am an adult independent woman and i need my own privacy.

Joshua : what privacy do you need from your soon to be Husband

Yn: First of all, I am not divorced. Second of all I have a husband and third of all i am not gonna marry you.

Joshua: *cups yn's cheeks* Time will tell everything baby.

*suddenly they here a knock on the door*

"Sir KIA Agents are here*