chapter 18

No ones POV

Natsu, lucy and happy  began to search for the other guild mates.

"That guy was nothin without his spirits, huh luce." Said natsu, his hands lincked togeather behind his head.

"Yeah, but, honestly, im not that much with out my spirits either." She responded, whispering the last part to herself, but natsu, being a dragon slayer,  heared it.

"Lucy, dont say stuff like that! Your great, with or without your spirits! And you can use that whip thingy too!!!" He protested.

"N-natsu-"

He sighed,

"Sorry luce, just, dont say that stuff about yourself, okay?"

"Okay" she replied.

Just then, they saw a huge flash of light in the distance.

"Sting" lucy murmured,  knowing that was probably him with his light dragon slayer magic,..

"Aahhhhh!" they heared a pained cry come from nother direction, it sounded like gray. Lucy then heared a loud shreak from where yukino and sting were, and it sounded like yukino.

"What do we do?! Both groops need us!" Lucy asked natsu worriedly.

"You go help ice plincess over there, and ill go teach that blonde idiot sting how to use dragon slayer magic the right way." He replied comfidently.
Lucy's POV

I nodded and dashed off towards gray and rogue.

Once i reached them, i noticed gray was pretty beat up, and rogue had a few scratches too. Rogue went over to help gray up, and there was another wizard across from them, with long dark blue hair. She was leaning on a tree, clutching her arms, with a pained look on her face.

Looks like they had a ruff battle, but i could tell there was no fight left in gray, and barley any in rogue. But the woman could still stand fairley well, so she still had some energy left.

I quietly summoned virgo, and asked her to dig a passage for me from here to behing the tree the lady was leaning on.

I then went through the tunnel, and was now standing behind the tree. I was about to summon loke, but then remembered that I couldn't,  because he was probably still a bit beat up from earlier. Shit.okay then, taurus it is.

"Open gate of the golden bull, taurus" i whispered. He appeared, and i told him that there was a wizard on the other side of this huge tree, that he needs to take down. He then lifted his axe, and swung it, cutting through the tree, and the female wizard.

"Are you crazy?! I asked you to take her down, not kill her!"

"Sorry mrs.lucy"

"Never mind, its fine, just, be more attentive when i tell you the plan next time, please" i lectured him while facepalming. I swear, these spirits.

The ladys body evaporated, and dissappeared. Whew.

I quickley rushed over to rogue and gray.

"Thanks lucy"said rogue, his voice strained.

"Youre welcome" i replied as i helped gray to his feet. "Come on, we need to get him to an infirmary. "

"What about sting, and the others?" Rogue asked worriedly.

"Natsu went o help sting, and erza will be fine she is more than capable of managng this job." I explained. He nodded, and we began to make our way back to clovertown.