chapter 26

Rogue's POV
"Untill tomorrow, milady" i said in a deep gentlemanly tone. I heared giggles from the other end of the line.
"Mkay, **giggles** bye rogue-kun" i heared lucy say. I then heared someone in the background ask,
"So, what are you gonna name your babies?" And then the ljne was cut off. I laughed to myself, there is no doubt that was mirajane.
Hmm, what would we name our babies? How bout, umm, you know what, I'll just let lucy name them.
"What're you thinking about rogue?" Rufus asked me.
"Oh, haha, well-" i paused, i could feel my face heeting up. Rufus laughed at my expression and said,
"Oh, you were thinking about lucy, huh?"
"Y-yeah" i stuttered. "When i was on the phone with lucy, just before she hung up, i heared mirajane ask her what shes going to name her babies" i chuckled. Rufus looked at me oddly, as did Orga, who had joined our conversation.
"Nice job man!" Orga said while slapping my back, "jeez, of all people, you got laid before i did!" He laughed. My face went red, they think lucy and i actually, um, you know.
"Nonono its not like that" i said waving my hands infront of my face. "Mirajane wants us to have babies. We didnt actually, you know." Orga frowned.
"Oh, well, if you ever actually get her in bed, come to me, ill start the list of names for your babies right now" he said before walking away. I sweat dropped. Rufus just shook his head in disappointment. I rolled my eyes at how immature my friends were acting.
Lucy's POV
"Wh-what?!?" I stuttered, my face turning the colour of erza's hair.
"You dont expect me to wait to long for babies, do you?" Mira stated like it was the most normal thing in the world. Does she have nothing better to do then fangirl over my lovelife?! I mean really, go embarrass someone else for once mira.
Mirajane now had a sparkle in her eyes as she listed off names.
"Name one of your girls after her aunty, mira, and one can be named layla, like your mother, and rogue jr. Kiki? No, kyoko! And, and, kirito, and, oo! oo! How bout-" and she contined to list names. I sweat dropped before tiptoeing away, and bursting into a sprint until i was outside of the guild.
I need to go shopping for an outfit for my date tomorrow. **squeels** i am so excited!!!
Mirajane's POV
I dont know why lucy ran away. Did she not like the baby names i came up with? I thought they were cute. Oh well, im going to follow them on their date to make sure lucy doesn't mess it up-, i mean, to make sure they have babies-, i mean-.