joining forces

I do not own fairy tail,

Lucy's POV

I was sitting at the bar, talking with mira, when master came out of his ofice...

"Team natsu, i need to speak with you in my office, NOW!" he demanded.

"I really hope this isnt about natsu detroying those houses during our last mission" i mumbled to mira before heading up to masters office.

I trailed in behind natsu, erza, gray and wendy.

"We received a job request from a the mayor of clover town. It seems that there is a dark guil that consists of  four members, they are extremely powerful wizards, therefore you must team up with a team from sabertooth. Th-" natsu, being the idiot hat he is, interrupted,

"we dont need those bastards! We can take em on by ourselves! Ill burn em to a crisp!"  He chanted confidently.

"Thats enough natsu," said master, extending his arm hitting natsu square in the face. Master then went on and told us about he rest of the job, and then finally,  the reward...

"Are you serious?!" I asked/yelled exightedly. "500 000 jewel EACH?!"

He nodded.

"That should cover your rent for a while lucy." Erza laughed. We then exited masters office and headed back down into the guild hall. Everyone sat down at our usual table and talked, but it was getting late so i decided to go home for the day, and pack.

Time skip to morning...

I awoke to a beeping alarm clock that read: 6:00am i meant to set it for 7:00am, so i hit the snooze button, rolled over, and fell back asleep.  When i woke up again, it was 7:30.

"Oh shit!!" I yelled as i jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom to take a shower.

I cant believe i slept that long!! Uhhh, now i only have half an hour to get ready!!! Im such an idiot.

i finished washing up, and hopped out of the shower, and rushed to dry myself off. I got dressed in my brown skirt and yellow tank top, with a cute little light green vest. I didnt have time to fix my hair so i grabbed my bag and ran out the door.

Time skip to train station...

I met up with team natsu at the train station and we borded our train. Erza found an empty booth and motioned for us to come and sit down. The train  started moving,  and not even 10 seconds later, natsu looked like he was gonna throw up. I laughed at him a little bit, i mean who wouldnt his expression was hilarious.  XD

The train stoped about 30 minutes later, at another train station on the way to clover town. Sting, Rogue and yukino borded the train. Yukino found where we were stitting and asked if they could join us, which of course they did.

Yukino sat with Erza wendy and i, and rogue and sting were stuck sitting between natsu and gray. The train was once again in motion, and all 3 dragon slayers were sick. Motion sick that is (lol).  Yukino and i giggled.

"You must be the fairy tail team we were supposed to team up with." Said yukino, smiling.

"Yeah thats us," said gray planely. After that we introduced ourselves and the resst of the ride was quiet