chapter 11

Lucy's POV

the  slide ended and we collided with the water. We emergered, me smiling brightly, and rogue had a small smile on his face. He looks good when he smiles.
Sting's POV

I saw them emerge from the water, lucy had a sweet, beautiful smile plastered acoss her face, and rogue had a small smile cacking at the corners of his lips.

Wait a sec, rogue doesnt smile, maybe he, no he wouldnt, does he? Does he like her? The way I do?! Hell no, I-

My thoughts got cut off as I hit the water. When I suface, I saw lucy and rogue swimming away to the other side of the pool. I followed them.
Rogue's POV

Lucy stopped swimming and propped her elbow up on the edge of the pool. 

"wanna go again?!" She asked exitedly.

"Sure" I replied blushing a little.
Sting's POV

I saw them getting out of the pool, so I swam to the edge and hopped out behind them. I walked up behind them and,

"Hey blondie" I said while grabbing her forearm. lucy and rogue spun around to face me.

"Oh, hey sting!" She replied smiling. I pulled her up against my chest with one arm and held her close.

"Sting-kun, wha-" she began before I cut her off.

"Rogue, shes mine, so dont be goin down no couples slide with her!"  Rogue rolled his eyes. How dare he.

"Listen sting,-"  he began before I cut him off.

"As for you, your mine so stay with me!" I said holding lucy tighter, but she slipped out of my grasp.

"Stop it sting! You dont own me!  I can do whatever I want, with whoever I want!" She said backing up beside rogue. Is she cheating on me or something?! Why does she keep standing beside that ass hole?! She she like him?! Hmph!
Lucy's POV

You know what?! Screw yukinos dare. Im done with this shit, this, jerk.

"Oh, and by the way, I only asked you out because yukino dared me too! At the time, yeah, I had a little crush on you, but youre being a jerk! So im done with the dare, and im done with you!" I yelled frustrated.
Sting's POV

A dare? This was a dare?! And to think I actually liked her! Damn that blondie. Well she did say she liked you. She did didnt she, I smirked to mself. At first. Shut up self.

"it was a dare?! Damn you blondie."  But I felt a bit of pain in my heart knowing she didnt like me anymore.