chapter 21

Lucy's POV

Rogue frosh and i were waiting out in the hall, in those hospital chairs. Weve been here for almost an hour, and im getting sleepy. All ive done since weve got here is tell virgo to tell yukino and the others to meet us here. I wonder if yukino and sting are doing okay in their battle. The guy natsu and i beat was apparently the weekest of the four. Thats believable consddering how tuff of a time rogue and gray were having. I wouldve been a dead duck if that wizard they were fighting had seen me and taurus behind the tree.

Huh, i guess rogue is in pretty ruff shape aswell as gray. I never asked if he was okay.

I looked up at him, and found his red eyes looking back down at me. My heart skipped a beat. I gazed at him for a few second, and then i felt my cheeks started to heat up so i quickley looked away, so he couldnt see my rosey pink face.
Rogue's POV

she turned away, but i can still see her blushing. Shes so cute sometimes. I feel bad that sting was such an ass to a sweet girl like her. But, thanks to him, now i have the chance to make her fall for me.

"What are you smirking at?" She asked me, snapping my attention back to her.

"Huh? Nothing, just thinking bout something." I answered. She giggled,

"Oh really? What is it?" She asked curiously poking my cheek. I hesitated, but replied,

"I was thinking about you, actually." I blushed.

"What about me?" She asked twiddling her fingers.

"Nothing" i said, brushing her off. She made a pouty face and folded her arms.

"Okay" she grumbled. **sigh**

After a periode of silence, i asked,

"So how are things with you and sting"

"Umm, well, we had a little, argument, kind of, and well, im not sure if were still friends, or if hes angry with me, or, or...." she stuttered as ters started to well up in her eyes. Without thinking, i threw my arms around her.
Lucy's POV

I was about too cry, but then i felt two warm muscular arms around me. "Its okay lucy" rogue said holding me tightly. I snuggled into his warm chest. He rested his chin atop my head. We sat there like that for a while. It was nice. when he asked me about sting, i thought, and i honestly dont know how things are between us. I feel like i should apologize to him. maybe i should get back togeather with sting, give him another chance.

Even though i still have small feelings towards sting, i think i should maybe give rogue a chance, i feel safe and at ease in his arms, and hes always so nice and helpful and supportive to me. And i think he likes me.

"Rogue?" I ask looking up at his gorgeous face.

"Yeah?" He replied lifting his head and looking into my eyes. I might get lost in those eyes of his.
Rogues POV

I looked down into her beautiful brown eyes, and could have melted in her soft gaze.

"Rogue, what do you like about me?" Omagosh.

"Where do i begin, youre beautiful, smart, nice, strong, kind, sweet, loving, oh, haha, am i going to fast?" I asked because i was listing what i liked about her pretty fast and was now semi out of breath.

"Oh, no its fine. Your really nice too, and loving, and caring, and supportive, and handsome, and muscular... and.. hehe im getting carried away." She replied looking down at her toes. her and my face were both as red as Erza's hair. I cant believe she actually likes me back! Or at least, thats what it sounds like.

"So, do you like me? Dare i say love me?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"May-be" she said in a childish tone while swining her legs.

"Well, i love you" i said while holding her face. Her face turned even more red, and she just looked at me.

"R-Really?!" She asked/yelled. I nodded.

"Well, i do really like you, but i dont know if i love you yet." She replied.

"Would you like to acompany me on a date tomorrow evening then?" I asked her.

"Sure, sounds fun" **mentally cheers** yess!!! Score!!

I gave her a smile and she returned it. I then took her back in my arms and she cuddled into my chest and fell asleep.