chapter 19

Natsu's POV

Lucy and i parted ways and i went to go help sting and yukino. I ran through the woods and followed sting and yukino's scent. After a few minutes, i came to their battle fieled.

Man, sting was in worse shape then yukino.

"Open, gate of the scales, libra!" Shouted yukino. "Alter his gravity to the ground, strong force!"

"As you wish" replied libra. Haha oh yeah! I forgot hat she used the same magic as luce!

The man was pinned to the ground, but then he counterattacked,

"Lightning god, ROAR!" he yelled sending both yukino and sting flying backwards,  and libra dissappeared on the hard impact.

"Need some help, Sting?" I asked, taking my fighting stance.

"No, the great almighty sting can handle thos on his own!" He shot back.

"Sting! We need his help!" Yukino yelled at him while standing up.

"It doesnt matter how many of there are you there are, there is no way you can beat a god slayer like me." He said smirking.

"I wouldnt get to cocky! " i warned, "youre in prettty ruff shape yourself! And im gonna cook you like a smoked salmon!"

"Dont be silly natsu, everyone knows you smoke food with smoke, not fire!" Happy corrected me.

"Shut up!" I yelled. I love happy but sometimes he just,  grrrrr,, you know...

"Oh how cute, you actually think you can win!" He laughed.

"Im Kikia, the lightning god slayer, and im gonna take you down!"

"Alright then, lets go! Cmon sting, yukino!"

"Right" they replied taking their places at my side.

"Lets go!"

And the battle began...

○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○
Hey guys sorry the romance is taking some time to heat up but dont worry, im getting there. Please keep with me. The romance should start heating up again in the next chapter or so, but i also want you guys to vote on who lucy should end up with in the end, sting, or rogue? No im not close to finnishing this book, but i would like your opinions so i know who youd like to see more romance with, and also start directing the story towards that couple a bit. There will still be both rolu and sticy either way so dont get discouraged, kay? Thanks for reading!!!!!