chapter 33

Rogue's POV

We approached the castle.
"Where is the entrance?" Asked yukino.
"You're right, I don't see a way in" I said.
All of a sudden, a black sort of smoke poored out of the windows on the bottom floor of the castle, and was riding the breeze towards us.
"What is that?" Asked sting.
"Who cares? I'll eat it" announced natsu.
"I don't think you should-" I began but it was to late. Natsu had already been engulfed be the black mist/smoke and was starting to have trouble walking.

Natsu's POV
The black mist surrounded me, and my skin began to turn purple. Poison. I staggered a bit, and as I began to lose consciousness, I herd sting yell,
"Run!"

Yukino's POV
The black mist was advancing quickly. We neared the foot of the Mountain, but we weren't fast enough. The mist burned my skin and I saw a dark figure walking up over the hill. My vision blurred, and then if was black...

Zeref's POV
I walked over the hill and they had all collapsed. There was one of them, he had blonde spikey hair and dressed rather strange, and another, who had black hair like mine, but longer, and dressed very well in my opinion. I looked to my left to see a fragile looking girl with short white hair, and not fan from her were a scarlet haired mage in armor, and... Is that natsu? Huh.
---------
Rogue's POV
I woke up dazed. My vision was still somewhat blurry, but I made out four other figures, and that was it. We were in a dimly lit room, with nothing but pitch black walls. There was a small window in the door that gave off enough light to see once my eyes adjusted to the darkness and my vision cleared up. Stink was sitting with his hands clenched, as was natsu.
"Where are we?" Asked Yukino.
"Dunno" replied sting.
Natsu got up and approached the door. He tried pushing it open. Nothing. Pulling it open. Nothing.
"It's locked" he said disappointed.
"Then we'll have to break it down!" Exclaimed sting. They both gave each other a look, and in unison, yelled
"Fire dragon iron fist!/light dragon iron fist!" (Srry if I got that wrong) and their bare knuckles collided with the thick steel door.
"Oowwww!!" They complained while holding the part of their hand that they hurt.
"Idiots" I murmured.
"We must not be able to use our magic in here" said erza.
Just then, I heared soft foot steps scurry down the hall.
Lucy's POV
I woke up on my bed, though I don't remember returning to my room. The memories of what happened earlier came flooding back, as a tear slipped down my cheek.
"...down in the cells. Make sure they stay there. If Lucy finds out they've come, she'll.." I heard zeref say as I heared two sets of foot steps fade down the hall.
Who's here? Maybe... Sting?! Rogue?! Oh my gosh I have to help them escape before zeref can hurt them...
Sting's POV
I heared a soft voice speak through the window in the door. Lucy?!
"Rogue? Sting? Are you guys in there?"
"Yes!" I shouted as I ran to the door.
"Sshhh! Be quiet! Zeref thinks I'm still in my room. " we nodded. I heared a click and the cell door slid open.
"Hurry up, I'll take you to the back entrance, and then you're on your own. "
"But what about-" I began.
"I'm going to distract zeref so you guys can get away." She replied.
"But Luce," natsu said. She looked t him with sorrow in her eyes,
"I'm sorry. But we have to go. Now."
We followed her through a labrynth of hallways, up two flights of stairs, and around a corner to a wooden door.
"This is it" she said to us.
"Lucy?! Where are you?" I heared a voice call. That voice made my blood boil... It was Zeref.
_________________________________________
Please comment and tell me who you guys want her to end up with please!!! I can't decide!!
Rolu
Sticy
(Or maybe zerlu if enough people vote for it ;) )