chapter 7

Lucy's POV

I woke up to a buch of blured faces staring down on me, but my vision soon cleared and I could see that it was just the girls, yukino,  erza, wendy and carla.

I moaned tiredly and sat up, leaning back on my elbows.

"Hi" I whispered.

"Hi lucy. " replied yukino, "listen, im really sorry for what happened, it my fault for making you do that stupid dare." She said, her voice cracking up.

"Its okay yukino,  its not your fault" erza assured as she patted her on the back.

"I agree, its the fault of those 2 imbeciles" added carla. I just nodded in agreement.

"So what did the mayor say about the job?" I asked.

"We didnt go." Erza repied planely.

"What?! Why not?"

"Because we wanted to stay here with you" wendy smiled.

"Oh, okay"  I nodded,

Erza **requip!** now stands in her swimsuit.

"What the-"

"Im going to the pool, since were not working today." said erza as she marched out the door. We quickly changed into our bikinis, grabbed our towels, and ran to catch up with her.

Stings POV

I was at the pool with rogue since we had nothing better to do.

"Hey rogue, what were ya talkin to blondie about??"

"Oh nothing, I was just trying to comfort her, I mean, no one else did" he said planely.

"Oh" 

I hered the pool entrance doors oper, so I looked over to see who had come, and guess what?! It was blondie and the other girls! Damn she looks good in that bikini...

Just then someone slapped me on the back of the head.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled at rogue.

"You were staring at lucy with a creepy ass smile on your face, so I got you to stop before she noticed. If she saw you starng at her like that, she would probably be creeped out,"

Did I realy have a creepy smile? Nah thats just when I think about stuff like,

**slap**

"Ow! Cut it out!!" 

"You were smiling again" he smirked

"Shut up" I mumbled.
Lucy's POV

I walked through the doors that led to the pool and it was huge!! I stood there in awe for a second until wendy broke the silence.

"What do you guys want to do first? Pool, hot tub, waterslides?" I looked around and noticed that there were infact 4 waterslides. AWESOME!!

"how about we go on a waterslide first" suggested yukino.

"WEre going to the pool 1st" said erza.

"Okay, sounds good" I agreed and carla and wendy ndded in aprooval.

We were about to make our way over to the pool when I noticed sting and rogue,  in the pool, so I called out to them, maybe theyd wanna hang out with us.

"Hey! Rogue! Sting!" I yelled waving my arms. They looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey blondie! " sting yelled. Rogue stayed silent though, shocker. I began walking over to them, but the others just went and jumped in the pool. Oh well.
Sting's POV

"Heyy blondie whats up?" I said as she stood at the edge of the pool..

"Nothin really, we just came here for a swim, but since I pretty much lost the rest of em, looks like ill be hanging out with you guys!" She said cheerfully.  She then jumped into the pool, we were in the deep end, I hope she knows that. Its like what, 15, 20ft deep?

Its been like 30 seconds, why isnt she comming up?

Just then I saw little bubles hit the surface of te water. Oh no,  I thought before diving down to save her..