Chapter 5 - Big Time Paparazzi (Part 1)

My eyes slowly opened, and my head was laying on Logan's chest as his arms were wrapped around my waist.

We must've fallen asleep while talking.

I didn't move, not wanting to wake him up, so I just watched the sun rise through the part of his curtains that weren't closed.

It was beautiful watching the sun behind the ocean, and the water rushing up to land.

I smiled at the sight, before I felt hands running through my tangled hair. I turned to look at Logan, and he was already looking at me.

I missed waking up like this. . .

"Me too." He said, and I felt my face heat up.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked, covering my face with my hands and he chuckled.

"No, but I could tell what you were thinking." He said, and I smiled at him before I turned, looking at the sun rise again. "Amazing isn't it?" He asked, and I slightly nodded since my head was still on his chest. "That's why we all chose rooms on this side of the house. Since you wanted a room away from mine you don't get to see it, do you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I feel so stupid for the way I arrived though."

"I know."

"But I'm serious, I barely saw you five minutes before I punched you." I said and he laughed as I turned to look at his healing black eye.

"I know, we went over this. And I said I deserved it." He said, and I nodded but I still felt bad.

"You know, I was going to apologize to you before my run last week, but then you went and spoke up so I changed my mind." I said, and he laughed again.

"Yeah, I tend to do that a lot." He said, and I smiled before finally sitting up and stretching.

"I have to get ready for my run." I said, climbing out of his bed. "I woke up later than usual."

"We also fell asleep around 3." He said, and I nodded, yawning.

"I'll probably go back to sleep when I get back." I said, running my hands through my hair as I walked towards his door.

"Can I go with you?" He asked, and I turned to look at him.

"On the run?"

"Yeah, the guys won't be back until later. So we won't have to go by ourselves." He added, and I nodded.

"As long as you can keep up." I joked and he smiled.

"I caught up with you last time."

"You also looked like you were about to pass out."

"To be fair I went after you a few minutes later." He said, and I smiled.

"Okay, just be ready." I said, walking out of the room. "To eat my dust." I said loudly when I was in the hallway.

"I heard that!" He yelled, and I laughed.

"You were suppose to!" I yelled back, a grin plastered on my face, until it disappeared as my eyes landed on a blue pair looking at me already. "He's not here, he's not here, he's not here." I kept whispering to myself over and over, closing my eyes. When I opened them again a few minutes later, the pair of eyes along with the person were gone.

"What are you still doing out here?" I jumped, wiping my eyes before he could see my tears, before turning around to face Logan.

"I thought I saw something, but I'm fine and now I'll go get ready." I said, pointing my thumb towards my room and jogging down the hallway, away from him.