Chapter 15 - Big Time News

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I slowly opened my eyes to see James standing up to face a doctor. I quickly stood up too, holding onto James as I got dizzy.

"Logan is doing fine now. He had a plate and screws put in his leg from when his bone snapped in the accident. He has a severe concussion, and he's asleep right now. You can visit him a person at a time if you'd like, Kendall is up for visitors now too." He said and I noticed everyone else was in the waiting room too, including Micaela and Caitlin.

"What room is Logan in?" I asked, needing to see him first.

"Room 206, across from Kendall." He said and I looked at everyone else while they nodded.

"Thank you." I said, before I made my way towards the elevator. I heard footsteps behind me, and I realized Micaela was following me.

We both got into the elevator before she spoke up.

"What's been going on between you and Logan?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I responded honestly, and she nodded.

"It's obvious you both care about you each other though." She said and I nodded.

"I realized how much I still care about him seeing him get pushed away on that stretcher. I'm just scared he doesn't feel the same." I said as we arrived on the second floor.

"You only have one life, so take chances instead of regretting it if you don't in the future." She said, as we headed towards the room.

"Thanks, Micaela." I said and she nodded as we arrived in front of the rooms. We didn't say another word to each other, before we both went into the separate rooms. She knocked before walking in, and closing the door behind her, while I just walked in since I didn't want to wake him. I turned around from the door, to see his brown eyes looking at me.

"Hey." He quietly said, and I gave him the best smile I could muster up as I saw how he looked.

"Hey. The doctor said you were sleeping." I said, walking towards his bed.

"I was until I heard your voice." He said, smiling.

"Sorry." I apologized but he just looked at me.

"No, it's because I wanted to see you." He said and a small smile formed on my face.

"You did?" I asked, taking a seat in the chair next to his bed.

"Of course." He said, moving his hand to hold mine.

"You know there's no cameras around, right?" I asked, realizing he didn't act like this unless there was paparazzi.

"Yeah, but when we got hit, I realized something." He said, searching my eyes.

"What's that?" I asked, running my free hand through his hair.

"I want you in my future. I need you in my future, and not just on camera." He said, shocking me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I continued to play with his hair.

"I'm in love with you, Hope. I'm so in love with you, I can't control it." He said and I shook my head.

"Don't say that." I said, but he rubbed his thumb on my hand.

"I'm only saying it because I mean it. I love you, Hope Allaband, and I love you with all my heart." He said as he laid in the hospital bed, unable to move. He wiped one of my tears away before I spoke up.

"I. I don't know what to say." I said, and he just smiled.

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to let you know how I felt before it might've been too late." He said and I nodded, not able to say anything. "Do you know how much longer I have to be here?" He asked and I shook my head.