Chapter 14 - Big Time Accident

"I've explained to him our plan, and he calmed down a little bit, where have you gotten with Micaela?" Logan asked on the other side of the phone, while I was sitting in his car again.

"Uhm, we're working on it." I glanced at James who was trying to contact her but had no luck.

"You haven't gotten anywhere have you?" He asked, and I looked at the FaceTime and shook my head.

"She's blocked us on everything."

"Why'd she block James?"

"I don't know, maybe because he's my best friend?" I said and he sighed.

"Aha!" James exclaimed, and I looked at him.

"Did you get ahold of her?" I asked and he looked guilty.

"Uh, no, I just got an amazing deal on-" I grabbed his phone out of his hand, and I glared at him.

"Focus James! We have to talk to her!" I said and he sighed.

"Yeah, I know, but how?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where are you two right now?" Logan asked, and I turned to my phone.

"Sitting outside of her apartment." I said, and Kendall came into view.

"She moved out of that apartment a few months ago." He said, and my eyes widened.

"You couldn't have told us that sooner?!" I yelled, glaring at him.

"I thought you knew!" He put his hand up and I looked at Logan who seemed annoyed too.

"No one knew." Logan sighed, and I glanced at James.

"Where does she live now?" James asked, coming into view of the phone.

"She lives in a house in Hollywood." He said, and I grabbed a paper and pen out of the glove box.

"What's the address?" I asked, getting ready to write it down.

"302 north Davison street." Kendall said and I quickly wrote it down.

"I'll calm you later, Logan." I said, before hanging up the phone.

"I'll follow you then." James said and I nodded as he climbed out of the car. I put the address into the GPS in the car, before heading the route it said. James was behind me up until I pulled into the long driveway. I climbed out of the car, but James was no longer behind me.

I pulled out my phone and called his phone, but it rang until it went to voicemail.

"What are you doing here?" Micaela stood in the doorway of the house, and I shrugged James' disappearance off.

"I came here to explain what that video was." I said and she shook her head.

"Don't try lying to me because I already saw it." She tried to close the door but I stuck my foot in the crack so it wouldn't close all the way.

"What you saw was what they wanted to show. What they didn't show was me pushing him away." I said and she shook her head as she opened her door more.

"That doesn't explain why he cheated on me."

"He didn't cheat on you, that was months before he met you. Way before he even started talking to you." I explained and she just stood there. "He cares about you so much and he got so upset that you wouldn't let him explain. He's sitting at their house and he's been going off on everyone because he needs you. He really cares about you, maybe more than you realize."

"I feel like such a bitch." She said after a moment of silence. "I went off on him and kicked him out before letting him explain himself.

"What do you mean 'kicked him out'?" I asked, thinking he still lived with the guys.