Chapter 10

Y/n~

Silence. You and Yuri sat in absolute silence as he started to drive. Yuri was never this quiet especially with you. But then you thought back to the day before, what Sangwoo said and Yuri's reaction after. He was quiet, spaced out. I must have hurt his feelings you thought. But if he liked me that much he should have just admitted it. Now slightly angry at the whole situation you sigh. You had had enough your facade was mostly no more. You didn't want to have to pretend to like people.

Just as you were about to give Yuri a piece of your mind he spoke. "Are you and Sangwoo really dating?" his question hit you hard. You honestly weren't certain. Obviously, You didn't want to be dating him at that precise moment, but it seemed like he did. What should you reply yes or no it was a straightforward question with a not so simple answer. "I don't know," you said in a monotone voice. Yuri didn't even look at you, he just sighed and carried on driving. You were unsure as to what was happening now. You didn't even know where you were going or what you were doing. All you knew is you had to think of a plan.

Ping! You had an idea, not a brilliant idea, but it was the only one you had. Hak-Kun could help you out, that was if he wasn't to butt hurt from being rejected. Knowing him, you were reasonably certain he would love to have you, just to rub it in Sagwoo's face. In all honesty, you wanted to see Sangwoo's reaction. Even though you were terrified of him, you knew it would be fun to play with him. Staring into the Bag of clothes Saki gave you. You noticed they were mostly short dresses. It was almost like Saki knew what your plan was before you did. Hak-Kun loved you in short dresses. Now all you had to do was change and tell Yuri to drive to Hak-Kun's house, it was foolproof he didn't have classes today, so you knew he would be home.

You quickly unbuckled your seatbelt and jumped into the backseat. "y/n what are you doing?!" Yuri said alarmed. "I'm getting changed," you said seeing nothing wrong in your actions. "People will see you!" Yuri hissed. "So?" you smiled. Yuri rolled his eyes, focusing back on the road. "Oh, can you drive to Hak-Kun's?" you ask removing your top. "Your ex?" Yuri turns his head to face you. His face turns pink as you were sat in the back of his car topless. "Yeah, you know where he lives right." you smile once more pulling a dress over your head. Yuri grunts in response. The rest of the drive was relatively quick and completely silent. You had got back into the passenger seat and just stared out the window.

Yuri pulled up to Hak-Kun's house. You started to feel sick. The last time you went into his house you walked in on him banging a girl on the couch. You turned to Yuri to see him staring at you worried. "I guess this is my stop," you sigh. Before you can get out of the car he kisses you. Your eyes widen out of shock. You never would have expected Yuri to do that. He pulls away, and you merely stare at him. "Stay safe okay," he smiled sympathetically. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I will." you get out of the car and watch a flustered Yuri drive off.

You smile to yourself before you sigh. Walking up to his door you put on your poker face. You knock on the door and wait. The door is answered by Hak-Kun who is only in a towel. He maintained a giant smile on his face. "So is Sangwoo not good enough?" he smirked. You wanted to smack him so badly, but you held it in. He invited you inside his house. It was like you never left. You heard him shut the door behind him with a click.

"Sangwoo messaged me earlier, he said to notify him if you showed up," he said slowly. It was apparent he desired something. You had a moderately good idea you knew what it was. Sangwoo must really want me if he contacted Hak-Kun you thought to yourself. You had never met a guy that wanted you that badly. "Are you going to notify him?" you narrowed your eyes and walked over to him. "Depends" Hak-Kun smirked."Depends?" you questioned. You were certain that you knew what he meant, but there was no way you were going to sleep with him. Hak-Kun, however, didn't know that. Your plan was to pretend you were going to sleep with him to get what you desired. It was kind of mean using him, but he was annoying anyway.

Hak-Kun started kissing you, you kissed him back. There was no feeling no emotion to the kiss on your end. You pulled away and smiled. "Hak-Kun I'm scared of Sangwoo," you said putting on a frightened face. It wasn't false, you were terrified of him you just had to act it up to get Hak-Kun to do anything. "Don't worry I'll protect you, babe," Hak-Kun said puffing out his chest. The word Babe made you internally cringe, but you went along with it. Your plan was simple to get Hak-Kun to speak to Sangwoo and tell him to leave you alone. If it didn't work, it would be entertaining to watch. "I'll give him a piece of my mind tomorrow." he grinned, looking for your approval. "You will! That's so sweet of you!" you beamed."Hak-Kun proceed to wrap you in his arms. You felt a little bad for leading him on but, it had to be done.

You watched as Hak-Kun messaged Sangwoo asking him to meet him at the abandoned warehouse. It was about to go down, you were honestly excited to see what was about to happen.