Chapter 9

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

"Y/N! Bludger!" Davies yelled. Instantly, Y/N ducked down as the bludger flew pass her head, missing her by a few centimeters. She shot fred a playful glare as he shrugged. Roger had asked her to play as chaser this round since she had been playing keeper for the last few games, he thought he might change it up a bit.

Just then, a stitch of lightning strikes down onto the pitch, setting Cho's broom on fire as she soars down to the ground. "Cho!" Y/N called out as she soared through the air, she looked back up and squinted her eyes as she searched for her teammates through the storm.

A smile formed on her face as she spotted Rogers who was waving, signaling her to pass the Quaffle. She quickly hurled the Quaffle to him, as he caught it dashing through the Gryffindors and scored. Oliver Wood missing by just a few centimeters.

"Ravenclaw scores!" Lee Jordan announced as the Ravenclaw stands cheered. The score was now tied with 120-120. Roger flew beside Y/N leaning next to her ear, "Go for the Snitch." he whispered, the girl nodded in response, "Leave that to me." she replied confidently. ROger sent her a smile and a pat on the back before flying away.

The Quaffle now in Gryffindors possession, Y/N squinted her eyes and found Harry's figure soaring through the clouds. Without hesitation she immediately quickened her pace as she dashed through the sky, flying next to Harry as they chased after the Snitch.

"You're not getting that Snitch Harry!" the girl shouted as the raven-haired boy snickered in response, "We'll see about that!" he yelled back.

Suddenly, the Snitch stops and flies straight up into the air. Y/N pulled her Nimbus and flew upwards as Harry followed beside her, both of them staying neck and neck as they chased for the Snitch.

The Snitch soared higher and higher as the duo trailed behind, the Snitch not leaving their sight once. Suddenly, Y/N felt a sting on her cheek as blood trickled down, small needles of ice started to hit the duo as they continued to soar after the Snitch.

Just then, a black figure passed by, the Ravenclaw looked to the right trying to figure out what it was. Just then, another one flew past Harry's left. "What was that?" Harry asked as Y/N looked around.

She glanced down from the sky, instantly her heart dropped. It was a Dementor. She immediately quickened her pace as she soared straight up, Harry trailed beside. "You drop left! I'll drop right! Don't let them get you!" she ordered as the raven-haired boy nodded.

Y/N and Harry slowed down their pace as they turned and dropped back down into the clouds, Harry to the left and Y/N to the right, separating ways. The Ravenclaw dashed left and right, up and down, trying to avoid the Dementors that chased behind her.

Just then, another Dementor appeared in the distance, instinctively she soared upwards, dodging a Dementor as she flew straight up. "Their after us!" the raven-haired boy yelled as he appeared beside the girl.