Chapter 13

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

It was now the last day of their holidays before they had to head back to Hogwarts. The sound of the shower head running seemed to have woken Y/N up as she slowly fluttered her eyes open, adjusting it to the brightness of the sun that shone through the window as she stretched her body and yawned.

She swung her legs off to the side of the bed as she glanced over to the alarm clock that sat on her bedside table.

9:14 am

She was caught by surprise a little at the time as it was later than she had expected, she'd always wake up around 8 in the morning. She stood up and motioned towards her desk where her phone was placed, her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as she eyed the letter that sat beside her phone.

She grabbed it to take a closer look,

To: Y/N Y/L/N

From: Your favorite person ever

A small smirk rose on her lips as she rolled her eyes playfully, knowing who it was from. She tore open the seal and grabbed the letter that was inside as she scanned through the neatly handwritten letters.

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘠/𝘕,

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺? 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 10 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.