Chapter 17

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

Students filled the Great Hall for lunch, Harry and Ron were sat at the Gryffindor table with Caleb and Aidan sitting across, Lizzy sat beside the red-haired boy. They all were in conversation talking about classes and Quidditch, thing they'd usually talk about.

However, Harry seemed a bit off, he kept stealing glances at the door like he was expecting someone, "Expecting someone, Har?" Ron asked as he noticed the boy's slightly fidgety state. The raven-haired glanced over to the side and smiled, "Not really, have any of you seen Y/N and Hermione?"

The group shook their heads as Lizzy leaned closer into the group, "Dunno, but Mione did text me yesterday, out of the blue I had to share a dorm with Mandy, not complaining though, she's fun to be with." she told with a small shrug.

Just then, the doors of the Great Hall opened revealing the two girls the group had been looking for, they both seemed to be in a slightly disheveled state as they quickly rushed over to the group.

The group exchanged puzzled glances, "What happened to the both of you?" Caleb questioned as the two girls took a seat beside Aidan.

The two girls were slightly out of breath as they gasped for air, Y/N shook her head slightly as she grabbed a biscuit from Ron's plate and shoveled into her mouth, "W-we o-overslept." she panted

Lizzy's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as she flickered between the two girls, "We?What's going on here? You're saying you kicked Lavender and Parvarti out of your dorm just so you two could sleep together?" she asked in a surprised tone.

Hermione eyes widened as her cheeks turned a light pink, she quickly ducked her head down , her hair creating a curtain around her face. The Ravenclaw noticed the girl's slightly embarrassed as she leaned down towards her, "Is it okay if we tell them? We don't have to if you're not ready.." she whispered softly, not trying to push the girl into coming out.

Hermione felt her cheeks return to its normal color as she slowly lifted her head and nodded, "No..it's fine.." she muttered genuinely as the Ravenclaw nodded in response.

Y/N nodded as she lifted her head towards the group, all of them held puzzled looks. She eyed the group and took a deep breath, "Uh.. so basically...me and Hermione are-"

"Girlfriends?" Aidan smirked as the girl's eyes widened. Hermione felt herself choke on her water as she quickly placed her goblet back down, her cheeks were now a dark pink.

Lizzy,Caleb and Ron were snickering at the two girls reaction as Ron shook his head playfully, "It's pretty obvious you know? With how you two stare at each other , you think we'd wouldn't figure out?" he chuckled

"Besides, Har told me about your little snog session last night." Ron teased as the raven-haired boy nudged his side and shot him a disapproving glare.