Chapter 12

♠♠♠

♠♠♠

It was a day before Christmas, Y/N and Harry has decided to head to Diagon Alley to get their presents for the Secret Santa event they'll have on Christmas night.

"You know what to get?" Harry questioned as he and Y/N walked along the pathway. The girl had her hands stuffed in the pockets of her coat as she looked up into the sky and thought for a moment before nodding, "Yeah." she responded. "You?"

"Yeah I think so." Harry responded with a shrug as the girl nodded in response. A moment of silence emerged before the raven-haired boy decided to speak up, "So..." he trailed off as he kicked a rock on the ground and glanced to the Ravenclaw beside him.

"Are you going to tell Aunt Y/MN and Uncle Y/D/N about...you know.." he questioned. Y/N sighed as she held her head down, "Dunno." she murmured as the raven-hared boy slowly nodded. "I understand...take your time.." he comforted as the Ravenclaw glanced to him and gave him a small appreciative smile as he returned one too.

"It's just.. I don't know how to start." she told with a slight shrug, "I think I'll ask after Christmas..Don't want to bring the spirit down."

The raven-haired boy nodded as he sent the girl a small smile, "Sure, as long as your comfortable with it." he responded as a grin formed on the Ravenclaw's lips. She looked back in front of her as she looked for a certain shop's sign, her smile widened as she found it just a few shops away.

"I'll leave you here, text me when you're done?" she told as she glanced to the raven-haired boy. "Sure." he beamed, the Ravenclaw made her way down the street and entered the Jewelry shop, instantly being met with rows of glimmering jewelry.

She walked along the rows of jewelry that were displayed in display boxes, all of them neatly arranged. She went over to the rings section as she observed each ring, each of them had a certain charm on it. She scanned through the rings carefully as she read the tags on it, making sure the one she'd get is perfect.

"Anything you like?" a lady asked as she approached the Ravenclaw. She thought for a moment as she stared at the few silver rings in front of her, then turning to the lady beside her, "Um...I was actually looking for a specific one I found on your website." she told as she took out her phone, quickly navigating her way to the ring's website.

♠♠♠