Chapter 14

* play the song above when mentioned to, it'll contribute to the feeling/emotion (optional)

* play the song above when mentioned to,  it'll contribute to the feeling/emotion (optional)

♠♠♠

Students filled the Great Hall for dinner as Y/N sat beside Caleb wit Lizzy and Aidan across at the Ravenclaw table, the golden trio sat at the Gryffindor table.

A familiar first year had sat with the group of Ravenclaws, Madelyn Brown. "If you ever need help on homework we're willing to help okay?" Y/N told as Madelyn quickly nodded.

The group snickered as they watched the first year's mouth being filled with food, a small drop of ketchup being left on her lips.The Ravenclaw grinned at the sight as she pointed to her own lips, "You got a little something there Madelyn."

Madelyn's eyes widened as she quickly grabbed a napkin beside her plate and wiped the sauce off her lips, her cheeks turned a light pink as she ducked her head down slightly in embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it, Caleb does that all the time." Lizzy chuckled.The dark-skinned boy shot her a glare as Lizzy raised her hands up defensively and shrugged, "It's true." she retaliated teasingly.

Caleb rolled his eyes as he went back to his food, munching on it aggressively. Madelyn let out a soft snicker at the boy, then observed the filled tables of students in the Great Hall.

Her eyes stopped as she noticed a raven-haired boy staring at them from the Gryffindor table, he held an emotionless look as he stared.

Madelyn's eyebrow quirked up in curiosity as she followed the boy's line of sight, noticing he was staring towards Y/N who sat beside her.

She gently tugged the third year's robe causing her to turn and give her a quizzical look, "What's wrong Madelyn?" she questioned.

Madelyn pointed towards the Gryffindor table, "Harry looks mad at you." she whispered softly as the Ravenclaw's eyebrows furrowed deeper into confusion.

She glanced over to the Gryffindor table and connected eyes with the raven-haired boy as he kept his emotionless look, Y/N quirked her eyebrows up and slightly nodded, asking the raven-haired boy what's wrong but he only kept his emotionless face as he eyed the girl skeptically.

She shot him a puzzled look but he didn't seem to respond. Her eyes then flickered beside him, smiling immediately as she connected gazes with the bushy-haired girl.

Hermione smiled back as they connected gazes, feeling her heart beat quickened slightly as they stared at each other.

Harry noticing Y/N smiling as he followed her line of sight that lead him to the bushy-haired girl beside him. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he observed the girl beside him who also held a wide grin.

He glanced over to Ron who was shoveling his dinner into his mouth, he gave him a soft kick under the table causing an annoyed face to form on the red-haired boy's face as he slowly lifted his head.