013

TW: Mentions of Blood and rape.
Homophobic slurs.
PLEASE GO READ SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THIS!!!
Word Count: 737
El's Pov

It's been two weeks since the Halloween dance and two weeks since me and Max had sex and well it was the best Halloween ever. Right now Me,Max, and the rest of the party, plus Stacy were walking to lunch, me not caring that I was hugging up against Max's body, Max smiling as she looked down at me. "So am I in the party because I'm dating Lucas?" Stacy asked as she held Lucas's hand as we entered the cafeteria to see it... Empty? "Why is no one here?" I asked looking at everyone, nervously hoping the mind flayer wasn't back. Just then a kid walked in and glared at us. "No one's here because we all know about you and your little band of faggots." the kid says making all of us glare at him. "WHAT DID YOU CALL US?!" Stacy yelled angrily.

Stacy and Max looked like they were about to punch the kid. "Fuck off! So what if my friends are different?! Just because they aren't straight doesn't mean you can just call them names!" Dustin yelled before he walked over and punched the kid in the face, all of us gasping in shock. "Damn Dustin." Mike gasped. "Gotta protect my friends." Dustin said. Stacy and Lucas clapped looking at Dustin. Will had a smile on his face as Mike patted Dustin's shoulder. "No one's here... Should we raid the cafeteria?" Max asked looking at us with a devious look. We all nodded in response.

Me and the others went to the back room of the cafeteria and Mike opened the fridge and I gasped in shock as I saw stacks of pudding and some pieces of pizza. "Pudding... Oh thank you god." Dustin said as we stared at the pudding and pizza, making me have a flashback to before I met my friends.

-Flashback-

"Eat the pudding Jane." Papa said softly with a angry tone. I shook my head lightly looking down at the cold tile floor. "Eat the pudding Jane, or else." Papa says. I shook my head once more, scared of the usual consequences that happened when I didn't listen. Papa pulled out a knife and grabbed my arm and started to cut my arm, causing me to cry, tears dripping from my eyes onto the floor. After that he picked me up and layed me on the table, pulling my lab gown up as he unbuckled his pants. I sobbed heavily as I knew what was going to happen next.

-End of flashback-

"El? You okay?" Max asks concerned as everyone was looking at me as if I was crying, I hadn't noticed there were tears in my eyes. I wiped my eyes and nodded. "Yeah. I-Im fine..." I lied. Max hugged me and kissed my forehead. "It's alright baby. If you don't wanna talk about it, then we don't need to." Max says as she comforts me. The boys and Stacy stared at us for a good minute until they continued to raid the fridge of pizza and pudding. Me and the party walked out of the back room and sat down at a table, eating a lot of pudding and pizza.

-Later at the Byers-Hoppers house-

"Hey Max honey, can I speak with El for a bit?" Mom asked coming in the room as Me and Max were laying on my bed. "Alright. Good luck baby." Max says to me before kissing my cheek and getting off the bed and walking out the room and into the living room. I sat up on the bed and looked at Mom nervously. "D-did I do something?" I ask nervous. "What? No no no hun. You didn't do anything. I wanted to talk to you about the Halloween dance."

Mom says as she sat on the bed next to me. "So honey, apparently Will told me, that you and Max had sex...." Mom says as she wraps her arm around my back. I looked shocked as I heard that Will told mom what happened. "Are you upset?" I ask Mom looking at her with a sad expression. "No honey, I'm proud of you. So proud you did that. Now hun, wanna watch Star Wars?" Mom asks me causing my sad face to become happy I smiled and nodded sitting up and walking to the living room with mom.

(A/N: Sorry for making Bby El sad)