008

El's Pov

After what happened with Stacy, me and the others went to Scoops. "What would you l-" Robin stopped and turned around and smiled at Nancy."Nancy!! Hey!" She said excited. "Hey Robin!" Nancy said smiling. "What are you guys doing here?" Robin asked us. "We came to go to the movies,but we ran into someone." Max said looking a little angry. "Let me guess,Stacy?" Robin asked. "Yup, but Nancy socked her!" Dustin said excitedly. "Yeah!" We all said. "Dang,babe, i didn't know you could punch a teenager!" Robin said hopping over the counter and hugging Nancy."Well it seemed easy after fighting monsters for 3 years." Nancy chuckled.

"Now what kind of ice cream would you 7 like?" Robin asked us. "Vanillia with sprinkles!" I exclaimed happily. "I'll have what she has." Max said smiling. The others said what they wanted and 5 minutes later we got our ice creams. We sat down in a booth and ate our ice cream. We we're finishing our ice cream when Steve came over and said,"Um guys? An angry Joyce just called us and asked was El okay and I told her what Nancy did and what Stacy said and now she's coming here to find Stacy and possibly hurt her." "Oh god." Will said. "Stacy's dead isn't she?" Lucas asked. Me and Will nodded."Welp she should learn not to say shit about my girlfriend." Max said hugging me.

~later~

Joyce's Pov
I was sitting with Hopper watching tv when I decided to call Steve to see if El and Will are okay. "Hey Steve." I said."Hey Mrs. Byers, what's up?" Steve asked."I wanted to know how El and Will are doing." I said worriedly. "Oh...geez..." Steve said nervously."What...happened?" I asked a little angry. "Well,You know that kid Stacy right?" He asked me."Yeah." I said."Well apparently, Stacy had told El she should...die... Because she is pan and then Max hit her, and that was yesterday, now today her, Max, and the others we're coming here to go to the movies but they ran into Stacy and then Will,Max,Mike,Dustin,and Lucas defended El. Then Nancy came to see Robin but she heard what they said and then she punched Stacy! That's what happened Mrs. Byers." He said which caused me to hang the phone up angrily. I grabbed my keys and stormed to the door before Hop said,"Where ya going?" "To the mall...someone said something mean to El." I said. Hopper got up and said,"Im coming with you." We drove to the mall and saw Stacy holding her face with ice.