009

Joyce's Pov

Me and Hopper saw Stacy holding some ice to her face. We walked up to her and Hopper said,"What the hell did you say to our daughter?!" angrily. Stacy got startled and said,"Hey Mrs Byers and Cheif of police." "What did you say to our daughter?!" Jim said still angry. "Oh... Well I said that she should die because she's pan! Those kinds of people shouldn't exist!" Stacy said and then we saw the kids come out of Scoops."Hey Mom,Dad." El and Will said. I walked up and hugged them. I let go and just yelled my head off at Stacy. "Wow...." Max said."Yeah.... If ya mess with me and Will, then be ready for a very long yelling session." El said.

~40 minutes later~
I was done yelling at Stacy for saying that horrible thing to my baby. Jim came over and hugged me. "Hey, it's okay Joyce. I'll have someone at the school make sure that Stacy doesn't say anything to her." Jim said to me.

El's Pov

I went and hugged Mom and Dad."Thanks guys." I said smiling."Of course honey! I don't want my baby sad." Joyce said with tears in her eyes."Yeah." Dad said. After all that we went our separate ways and now Me,Will,Mom, and Dad are watching a movie called 'Star wars: Return of the Jedi' It was interesting. After that Me and Will went to our room and I fell asleep.

~Nightmare~

"Worthless!"
"Ugly!"
"Stupid!"
"You shouldn't exist!"
I kept hearing people say making me cry.
"You should die!"
"Go jump off a bridge!"
"Drown!"
"Kill yourself!"
I just sat in a corner of the void/dreamspace crying and hugging my knees.

Will's Pov

I awoke and saw El moving in her sleep with tears. I got up and shook her awake and her eyes were red and she held onto me, crying. "El, What happened?" I asked worried. "I-I had a nightmare..." She said still crying. Just then Mom,Dad, and Johnathan came bursting in the room seeing me holding a crying El."What happened?!" Johnathan asked worried."She had a nightmare..." I said. Mom, Dad, and Johnathan came and hugged us.

(373 words. Should I do one where someone tries to steal El from Max?)