010

El's Pov

After what happened last night Mom didn't want me to go to school. "Hey Honey how you feeling?" Joyce asked me as I was sitting on my bed."Im okay Mom,just hungry." I said feeling my stomach growl."I'll make you some breakfast okay honey?" Joyce said sympathetically."Okay Mom." I said smiling a bit. Joyce walked out my room smiling. I got off my bed and walked over to my bookbag and took out my sketchbook and decided to draw.

~a few minutes later~

Joyce walked in holding a plate of eggs and bacon with a cup of orange juice."Hey Honey! I got your breakfast!" Mom exclaimed. I sat up from my bed and accepted the food and ate it. "Mmm~" I exclaimed happily after finishing my food. "El honey,if you need Anything just call me okay?" Mom asked me crouching down and stroking my cheek."Okay Mom!" I said hugging her. "I love you El." Mom said. "I love you too Mom." I said smiling. Joyce left my room and I continued drawing.

Max's Pov

I was at school and I didn't know where El was. I thought that after what happened yesterday with Stacy, Joyce and Hopper wanted El to stay home. Will and the boys walked up to me."Hey Max you okay?" Lucas asked."Y-Yeah im fine..." I said looking down sadly."Max,El had a nightmare last night so she's staying home, and also cause of Stacy." Will said to me hugging me."Thanks Will." I said hugging him back."No problem Max." He said. We all walked in school and did our normal routine.

~Lunch time El's Pov~

"El Honey, it's lunch time." Mom said from the kitchen. I got up and walked out my room and to the kitchen and saw a plate with chicken nuggets and french fries on the table with a cup of soda. I gasped at the food. "Thank you Mom!" I said smiling and going over to hug Mom."Of course, Honey!" She said hugging me. I sat down and ate the McDonald's.

Max's Pov

It was lunch time and I decided to sit alone instead of with the boys. Mike came over and asked,"Why are you sitting by yourself Max?" "Because it just doesn't feel right sitting with you guys and not having El here.." I said sadly. "How about after school you go home with Will? So that way you can see and spend time with El." Mike said."Alright,I'll do that!" I exclaimed happily.

~After school~

"Max come on!" Will said to me walking to his mom's car. I followed and was greeted by Mrs.Byers saying,"Oh Hey Max!" "Hey Mrs. Byers!" I said smiling. I got in the car with Will and we drove to the Byers house.

El's Pov

I was in my room drawing and i heard the door unlock meaning that Will and Mom are home. I got up and ran to the door and I was in shock as I saw Max."Maxy!" I said running up and hugging her."Hey Ellie!" She said smiling."I missed you." I said."It's only been a day, El." Max said."I know, I just love you so much!" I exclaimed earning a laugh from Mom and Will. Me, Max, and Will went to my room. Max saw my drawings on my bed."These are amazing!!" She exclaimed picking up a drawing of Me and Her.

"These are amazing!!" She exclaimed picking up a drawing of Me and Her

"You have talent Ellie!" Max exclaimed putting the drawing down. I blushed and said, "Thanks Maxy." Will went over to his bed and started his homework. Me and Max went to the living room and watched tv."Hey Max?" I asked."Yeah El?" She said looking over at me."I..." I trailed off thinking of how I should say this. "W-would it be weird if we... Took a shower together?!" I said very quickly. Max looked at me in shock."I-I... You should ask your mom..." She said."O-Okay.." I said getting up and going to Mom and Dad's room."Hey Honey,you okay?" Mom asked me coming over from the bed and stroking my cheek."M-Mom? Would i-it be weird i-if Me and M-Max took a sh-shower together?" I asked looking down and stuttering."Honey, no it's not weird, if you want to you can and that way we'll save water." Mom said hugging me."Thanks Mom!" I said hugging her back."Of course El." She said. I went back to Max and said,"We can shower together!" "Alright, come on!" Max said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathroom. We got in the shower and I stared at Max washing herself and blushed at her beautiful body."You like what you see?" Max asked.

"Y-Yeah." I said blushing. Max kissed me while feeling my body. "Mm~" I said melting into the kiss. I moved my hands around Max's body while kissing her. I accidentally poked her chest and said,"So-Sorry!!" "El,Baby it's okay. You can touch my chest." Max said pulling my face into her chest. I poked her nipple causing her to shiver and blush.

~later~

Me and Max had got out the shower and Max wrapped the towel around us both. We walked into my room and Will looked up. "I'll get outta your hair." He said sheepishly leaving the room. Max dropped the towel from our bodies and I blushed again. Max took out some of my clothes and put them on. I had put on my pair of panties with the pansexual flag, a green t-shirt and some shorts. "Will! You can come back in now!" I yelled from my room. Will came in and layed on his bed. Me and Max layed on my bed and I kissed her again."Mmm~" She said melting into the kiss. Me and Max fell asleep after a few more times of kissing for a while called, 'Make out.'

(1008 words! Wowza also:)

(Here's Joyce's beautiful self

(Here's Joyce's beautiful self.)