007

Max's Pov

I ran around the gym staring at El who was drawing something. "Max?" Mike asked snapping me out my thoughts."Yeah Mike?" I asked. "You okay? You've been staring at El since we all ran here." He said sweating. "You look at your boyfriend, and I'll look at my girlfriend." I said running ahead of him."Beautiful." I thought staring at El. While I was daydreaming I tripped on the floor and then saw El run down from the bleachers and looking worried."El I'm alright,I just tripped cause I was staring at you.." I said blushing."Alright,just be careful,Maxy." El said making me blush even harder. She went back up to the bleachers after helping me up.

~After school~
"Hey you guys wanna go to the movies or arcade?" Dustin asked."Me an El we're gonna just stay at her house but I guess we could go. El,hun you wanna go?" I asked wrapping my arm around her. She just yelled,"MOVIES!!" making us laugh."It's settled then." Mike said wrapping his arm Will."How come I'm the only one who's single?!" Lucas said jealousy."Maybe you gotta see who would go out with an arcade loving and monster hunting kid?" I asked."You're right!" Lucas exclaimed.

~Movies~
"Hey El?" I whispered holding her hand sitting in next to her and Lucas."Yeah Maxy?" She whispered making me blush."What were you drawing in gym earlier today?" I asked her."I'll show you after the movie." She said."I love you Ellie.." I said smiling and kissing her."I love you too Maxy.." She said in the kiss. We left the theater after the movie and El went in her bag and pulled out a picture.

 We left the theater after the movie and El went in her bag and pulled out a picture

"It's us!" Will said excitedly. "El you drew this?!" Dustin asked. She nodded."That...is...Amazing!!" Me,Lucas,and Mike exclaimed at the same time."Thanks guys!" El said happily."You!" We all heard Stacy say coming up to us. Mike stepped up."Stacy what the hell do you want?" He asked."To hurt your piece of shit friend." She said pointing to El."Her girlfriend, hit me cause I said she should die which she should." Stacy said causing Will,Dustin,Lucas, and Me to walk up next to him."Hey! How about you shut the fuck up about my sister and screw off!" Will said angry clenching his fists."Yeah! She's our friend! And if you don't like her for who she is then we will have no problem having Max beat you up again!" Dustin exclaimed."Yeah!" Lucas agreed."I'd do it without hesitation!" I said glaring at Stacy.

Nancy's Pov
I went to the mall to spend time with Robin and as I was walking in I heard Mike and his friends. I saw they we're arguing with Stacy about something. I walked over and heard Will say,"Hey! How about you shut the fuck up about my sister and screw off!" then I heard what everyone else say and I walked up to them and said,"Hi there Stacy, why exactly are you arguing with my brother and his friends?" "Because that one." she said pointing to Max."Beat me up cause I said that her pansexual peice of shit girlfriend should die." She said causing me to hit her."You say anything else about my brother's friends or him,I will make sure you don't do that Ever Again!" I said angrily. "Damn Nancy!" Mike said surprised."What? Im bisexual,you are,Im pretty sure Lucas is,El is pansexual,Will's gay, and Max's lesbian. I gotta stick up for my friends." I said looking at them smiling."Thanks Nancy." El said coming and hugging me."Anytime El. Scoops?" I asked. They all said yeah.