005

El's Pov

"Mmm!" I exclaimed eating a cheeseburger."Good right?" Max asked me."Yes!" I said to her excited."Billy thank you for this!" I said to him."It's the least I could do after you had a nightmare and Max stayed up last night making sure you were okay." Billy said to me."El,you got a little sauce on your face." Max said taking a napkin and wiping it off my cheek."Thanks,Maxy." I said making her blush."You're welcome Ellie." Max said making me blush.I look over to see Billy smiling at us."Well since you girls aren't going to school,I could take you guys to the mall." Billy suggested."Yes!" I exclaimed making Max and Billy laugh."Alright come on." Billy said getting up. Me and Max got up and followed Billy to his Camaro and got in.

~The mall~
"I'll be back to pick you two up at 6 pm,okay?" Billy said."Yup!" Me and Max said to him. He drove off and Me and Max walked into the mall."Scoops?" I asked Max holding her hand."Yes!" She exclaimed to me happily. We walked to scoops and saw Steve and Robin."Max! El! Hey girls!" Robin exclaimed to us excitedly."Steve! Get out here!" She yelled to Steve who came out the backroom and smiled seeing us."You two! Thank you for helping us get our jobs back!" He said coming over and hugging us."You're welcome." I said hugging him back."Ya know what? For what you two did for us,you get free ice cream for 5 months." Robin said to us."Whoo!" Me and Max screamed. I kissed Max's cheek and Robin gawked at us surprised."You guys are?" Steve ask looking the same way."Yup." Max said smiling."Good to know I'm not the only one." Robin said happily. Nancy walked in staring at Robin."Hey,Robin can I talk to you privately?" Nancy asked."Sure thing,Just follow me." Robin said leading Nancy to the backroom.

~a few minutes later~
Nancy and Robin came out the backroom smiling at one another."What'd you two talk about?" I asked them."Well apparently,Nancy here...Is bi,and she likes me! Soo." Robin said excited."Well seems im the only straight one here. Cool,I can brag to Dustin how my friends are lgbtq+!" Steve said excitedly. "Max,I'll be right back." I said to her smiling."Okay,Ellie." Max said making me blush. I let go of her hand and left Scoops and went to the restroom. I went in a stall and as I sat down I heard some girls saying,"Can you believe that... What's her name? El? Yeah! Apparently she's pansexual,fucking peice of shit. She should go die." I cried silently and waited for the girls to leave. After a few minutes,Max came in the bathroom and heard me sobbing.

Max's Pov

It had been 15 minutes since El left so I decided to find her. I went into a restroom and heard sobs coming from a stall. "El?" I asked worriedly. El gasped and opened the stall. I saw her crying."El,Baby what happened?" I asked coming in the stall hugging her not caring that her pants and underwear were down."I-I was sitting down and I-I h-heard some g-girls say t-that I-I should d-die because I-I'm pans-sexual." El cried. "Baby,ya know what? Who were they?!" I asked angrily."St-Stacy and h-her friends." El said sadly."El,Baby stay here I'm gonna take care of them." I said hugging El and stomping out the restroom and looking for that bitch Stacy and her friends. I saw them and walked over to them."Hey,Stacy?" I asked acting sweet."Oh hey Max,what's up?" she asked. That bitch!. I punched her in the stomach and then her face."If you,or any of your friends say shit about my girlfriend,I'll fucking kill you." I whispered the last part to them. They looked scared. I walked back to the restroom El was in and saw she was leaning on the wall and she ran up and hugged me."Ellie,I will always protect you. No one will EVER say shit about you." I said hugging her back and kissing her forehead."Thank you Maxy." El said,tears staining her cheeks."Of course,now wanna call your mom so she can take you home? Cause we got school tomorrow." I said. El nodded. We walked out the restroom and called Mrs.Byers

~later~
Mike's Pov

"Will..." I said looking at him."What Mike?!" He said angrily."I like you..." I said. "Wh-what...?"