012

(A/N: Sorry this is late!)

Max's Pov

It was night of the Halloween dance and I was putting on my Michael Myers costume from last year. You know what they say,'If it ain't broke,don't fix it'. I was putting my mask on when I heard a knock on the front door."Billy! Get that,im putting my costume on!" I yelled from my room."Okay!" Billy yelled. Billy went to get the door and all I heard was,"MAX! WHERE ARE YOU MY AMAZING GIRLFRIEND?!?" It was El. I stepped out my room wearing my mask and all I saw was El barreling to me hugging me."Hi Ellie!" I got out through my giggles from her kissing me all over.

~At the dance~

Me and El were at the drink table just talking and drinking punch. We saw Mike and Will dancing, seeing people give glares. Then Stacy came over and said,"Have you girls seen Lucas anywhere?" Me and El looked dumbfounded."Lucas? As in Lucas Sinclair? The one other kid in our party that is *whispers* Bisexual?" I asked, whispering the last word."Yes. That Lucas." Stacy said. "I think I saw him over there with Dustin." El said pointing where Lucas and Dustin were standing."Bye guys!" Stacy said before walking over to them. "El follow me." I said. El took my hand and we walked outside the gym. I kissed El and started to take her shirt off. She asked, "What are you doing Maxy?" "You wanted to learn how two girls have sex right?" I said smirking. El blushed hard.

~After the naughtiness and smexy time~

El was panting and sweating after what we just did."That...was...Amazing..." El panted out putting her costume back on. She was dressed as a ghost.(A/N: That's what she wanted to be in season 2 y'all probably saw it soo..) I put my costume back on and we went back inside the gym to see Mike,Will,Dustin, and Stacy and Lucas holding hands looking shocked. Oh sh*t! They must of been spying on us... "Soo how was it El?" Will asked smirking. El whispered to them,"Best Halloween ever." Nonchalantly. I just looked dumbfounded.

(Hope y'all liked it. The next thing will be possibly shocking.)