Chapter 11

**HARRY'S POV**

I sat there soothing Stephanie as she lay crying in my arms. I hated seeing her like this. She looked even weaker, more vulnerable than she already was. My shirt was stained with her tears. I couldn't think of ever hurting her like Mathew had. He was the reason she was like this and for that I hated him. The thought of him made me so angry. He had caused so much pain to the one person I care about most and it pissed me off. How could he do such a thing, I would never do that to Stephanie and I will show her. 

 "Babe, you know I would never do that to you," I cooed into Stephanie's ear. She looked up her faced stained with tears. She hiccuped and let out a small sob, "I know," She whispered. I whipped away a cascading tear on her face with my thumb. "I love you Stephanie," I told her as I kissed her forehead. Her eyes sparkled like they used to for a split second, "I love you to Mr. Styles," A small smile played across her face. She rested her head gently on my chest and intertwined her small hands with mine. 

**LIAM'S POV**

I had never seen Kathryn cry like this. She was usually so strong, she never appeared weak like this. Even when she was depressed it was a different kind of weak. This was different. I tried to soothe her to the best of my ability. Alex had left her alone. That was something I would never do to Kathryn. I would be by her side through everything. I hated Alex for leaving her. I hadn't even met him and I was already irked by his name. I just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, but I wouldn't stoop to his level. I had Kathryn and he did not. 

"Kathryn, I'd never leave you. I will always be here." I said as I stroked her back. "Thank you Liam," She said as she kissed my cheek trying to fake a smile. She whipped her eyes and sighed. I brushed a piece of hair out of her face and placed it behind her ear. I closed the space between us and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. 

**STEPHANIE'S POV**

I lay in Harry's arms crying. A thousand memories came flooding through my mind. Some where good but most were horrid. My tears began to slow and I tried to regain my composer. I had stained Harry's shirt with my tears but he didn't seem to mind, he just kept trying to soothe me. He would kiss my hair and give my hands little squeezes to comfort me.  

I slowly got up and made my way to the bar inside the tree house. "Anyone want something?" I asked grabbing wine glasses. Everyone simultaneously mumbled yes and I fill four glasses with the wine. "This is the wine we make here on the vineyard, its really yummy," I said distributing the glasses among everyone. They all smiled and took sips, "This is really good," Liam said taking another sip. "It is," Harry said in agreement. "Glad you like it, the supply is endless here," Kathryn said through teary eyes. 

*

I woke up the next morning with my head in Harry's lap and had a huge headache. Last night was pretty much a blur we had had a little more wine than we should of and played some games. I'm pretty sure we all had fun. I got up doing my best not to wake anyone up and went to make breakfast. 

When I came back to the tree house everyone was up. "Where were you?" Harry asked while I sat down next to him. "I made breakfast for you guys and I brought aspirin," They all chuckled because they had hangovers too. "Are you sure Sam didn't make this," Kathryn said taking a plate from the tray. "He helped a little," I said biting into my toast. "What do you want to do today?" Harry asked drinking some juice. "I was thinking we could go into town. Would y'all be up for that?" Kathryn said and we all nodded in agreement. 

**KATHRYN'S POV**

After we finished breakfast we went back into the house. Our parents had gone out on the boat and left us a note to do whatever during the day but to be home for dinner. We went downstairs to our rooms and began to get ready for the day. Stephanie got ready pretty quickly for once. She pulled together her outfit pretty fast. She put on a yellow skirt with a white blousy top. She threw on a camel trench over that and grabbed a pair of nude heels. Her hair fell naturally on her back and she didn't use any make up. 

I grabbed my yellow shirt that had a really cool design on it and some jean shorts. I decided to play it pretty simple today. I left my hair down and pulled on my new heels. They weren't nearly as tall as Stephanie's but just as cute.  

"Are you girls almost ready?" Liam called from outside our door. "Yes," Stephanie and I screamed grabbing our purses. 

"Let's go," Stephanie said walking towards the stairs. "You sure you are going to be ok with those shoes all day babe?" Harry said looking at the height of Steph's shoes. She shrugged, "Probably not, but they complete the outfit." Harry rolled his eyes following his girlfriend up the steps. Liam gestured for me to walk in front of him. 

We walked into the town and went to a bunch of cute little stores buying useless things. We were having so much fun. "Do you guys want to eat?" Stephanie said. "I'm starved," I said rubbing my stomach and they all laughed. "Whats good around here?" Liam asked. Stephanie began walking towards a local restaurant , "This place is great," She said. We all followed her. 

When we opened the door the first thing I spotted made me want to get out of there as fast as we could. I looked over at Stephanie's expression and I knew she saw it too. "Shit," We mouthed to each other at the same time.