Chapter 19

**KATHRYN'S POV**

I woke up and groaned realizing today was the day we had to leave this magical place and go back to reality. I threw a pillow at Stephanie and she rolled over. "If I don't get out of bed do we have to leave," She mumbled out. I laughed and got out of bed and went to take a quick shower. 

When I got out Stephanie had incredibly packed all of her bags and had them lined up by the door. She was nowhere in the room so I got dressed and decided to pack. I put away all my clothes and sat down on my bed. This vacation had been so much fun. It was really special. My parents loved Liam and everyone got a long great. 

I pulled on some jean shorts, a red printed top, and a long crocheted cardigan. I turned on some music and went to do my hair. I really didn't want to leave it had been so much fun. It was an escape from reality and everything was perfect. When we got back things will get stressful and I'm not ready to deal with that. 

Stephanie came out from the bathroom in a lime top with some printed shorts. Her hair was wrapped in a towel on her head. She sighed and began packing, "I really don't want to go back to the real world." I nodded, "What is going to happen when the boys start to work?" Steph zipped up her suitcase and placed it on the floor. "I don't want to think about that right now. Can you pass me that bag?" I lifted her last suit case and threw it on her bed. We finished packing in silence. 

**STEPHANIE'S POV**

"You guys almost done packing? We wanted to head out for lunch soon." Liam said walking into our room. "Yeah I'm done and I think Stephanie's almost done repacking her entire closet." Kathryn said running her fingers through her hair. "Shut up. I'm done." I said lining up my bags. Harry took my hand and we went out to town.

"This place has really good fries." I said pointing towards a local restaurant. "Yeah and they are usually quick." Kat said walking towards it. "Table for four inside please," I said to the hostess. She nodded and lead us to our table. When we sat down I felt Kathryn hit me with her elbow. I looked at her and she nodded to the left. I looked and sure enough Matthew and Alex were in the table directly next to us. I groaned and put my menu over my head. "What's wrong babe," Harry whispered. "Oh, nothing everything's perfect." I pecked him on the lips. He smiled and went back to his menu. I looked at Kathryn and she pretended to barf and I laughed. 

"Wait a second. I know that laugh," I herd a voice call out. Our whole table turned toward the noise and Alex was laughing. I sighed and waved at their table. They waved back and I felt harry squeeze my thigh. I looked at him. "Should we invite them to sit with us?" He whispered. My eyes widened, "Uh, we can do whatever you want." Harry asked the rest of the table and to my surprise they agreed. Harry looked at me hesitantly but I nodded. Maybe this was a good thing. Maybe things would turn around. 

**KATHRYN'S POV**

I don't know if this is a really good idea or a really shitty idea. My ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend together at the same table as Stephanie and her ex and current boyfriend. This has a 50/50 chance of being a disaster. "Hey, do you want to join us?" Liam called out. They looked at each other questioning the offer. Alex then nodded and stood up. 

"This is going to be interesting," Stephanie said under her breath. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it is so short! I've been super busy lately 

I'm really sorry I havent been updating 

-Stephanie xx