Chapter 1

**STEPHANIE'S POV**

Waking up in the morning is not my thing, and waking up for school in the morning did not make me a happy person. I've never been a big fan of school. The teachers always irritated me and I found most of their assignments useless to my life. I wasn't a bad student but I wasn't a Kathryn. I did the bare minimum and Kathryn always went above and beyond. 

Doing well in school came naturally to her, I had to really work for it. The only class I could get by without doing any work was math. It was easy for me, It was concrete. I could grasp it easily because there were no exceptions or any thing that could mess up the answer. It was a + b = c, none of this exception shit that occurred everywhere else and I liked that about it. 

I picked out my cream quilted skirt, black short sleeved shirt, and slipped on my black tights.  I quickly brushed my hair out letting it fall loosely on my back. I grabbed my tory burch flats and layed on my bed. "What classed do we have today?" I groaned checking twitter. 

"Physc, lit, and math. We will be done around 2:00" Kathryn stated as she pulled on her ripped jeans and a leather jacket. I rolled over and screamed into my pillow and Kathryn laughed at me. 

"C'mon we gotta go," She said slapping my leg. I huffed and got up. 

**KATHRYN'S POV**

When we got to the University and went to our first class. It was physcology and the teachers name was something along the lines of Mr. Johanson. He had a thick German accent and was loosing people, including Stephanie during his lecture.

He was saying something about phsycology helping the mind and soul when Stephanie's phone buzzed making her snap her head up in a split second. I chuckled to myself as she regained her composer. "What did I miss?" She whispered running her fingers through her hair. "Nothing really, just some physc stuff." She shrugged and looked down at her phone. She smiled and showed me the message. 

Harry ;) : After you get out of the death trap come to the studio for lunch with the boys xx

I smirked at the text and typed an answer back

You: Sounds good xx

*

The past couple of months have been a whirlwind. Liam and I had made up, although we werent officially dating we were very close. He was always there for me even when I was being a pain. I was starting to regret ever hating him.

Stephanie and Harry were official but not to the public. Harry wanted to keep things on the dl because of Stephanie's "health" I guess you could call it. We all really knew he didn't want to tell people because of the amount of hate she would receive and she was an easy person to deteriorate. 

I  had also gotten closer to Zayn. He was my voice of reason. 

**STEPHANIE'S POV**

After being dragged through two horrid lectures. We finally got to math. I wasn't excited or anything but I wasn't planning on napping during this class. The professor came out he was really young. Probably mid 20's, he had dark brown hair, and was pretty cute for a teacher. 

He explained what we would be doing it was all stuff that I new or had herd of. I'm kinda excited for this year not going to lie. He excused us from the class and Kathryn and I made our way out. 

I looked down at my phone and Harry was calling me. 

"Hey," I said answering the phone. "Hey love, come to the studio when you can. Its an emergency." He said with a semi-panicky voice. "Are you guys ok? we will be there soon," I said quickly and he ended the call. 

"Kat we gotta go the boys need us." I said picking up my pace a little. "Shit, what happened?" She said catching up with me.

"I have no idea,"