Chapter 2

**KATHRYN'S POV**

Stephanie and I sprinted to the studio. We were both freaking out.

"I wonder what happened?" I said while we got onto the elevator. "I honestly have no idea but Harry sounded scared." The elevator opened and we rushed over to their studio.

Stephanie knocked about a thousand times on the door and they didn't answer. I shoved her out of the way and practically burst through the door.

"Is everything alright?" Stephanie shouted. I followed yelling," What the hell happened."

We stopped suddenly in our tracks looking in front of us. The five boys were sitting down at a round table eating sandwiches. They smiled at us and waved hello. "How are you girls today?" Louis said with a slight chuckle. We approached the table and Zayn handed us two sandwiches, "For you my friends."

"What the hell was the problem? Why did you call in such a panic?" Stephanie said walking towards Harry. He smirked, "We just wanted to see how fast you could get here." "Made it pretty quickly too," Liam added.

Stephanie's mouth dropped wide open, "You legitimately had me so scared Harry! I thought something was actually wrong. I was so worried. I can't believe you people," they all burst into laughter.

"That wasn't funny," I added in, "I was actually kinda scared to. I thought y'all were being mobbed or something. Not cool." I said folding my arms over my chest.

**HARRY'S POV**

The girls actually made it over pretty quickly. The boys and I were never in any trouble we just wanted to play a little joke. Stephanie and Kathryn didn't take it too well. Apparently I'm a good actor because they were really worried.

I stood up and walked toward Stephanie, she gave me a death glare. "At least we know if something were really wrong you girls would come to our rescue." I put my hands on Stephanie's waist giving her a little squeeze. She jumped back and pointed her finger at me, "I'm mad at you Mr. Styles. Don't try to be all cutesty because it's not going to work." I chuckled and she just frowned, "You know you love me," A smile escaped her mouth but it quickly left. "We are going to leaving now." Kathryn said grabbing the sandwich and her and Stephanie walked towards the door.

**LIAM'S POV**

The girls had stormed out of the studio. I guess our little joke had an effect on them. Harry and I laughed hysterically but I felt kinda bad for them. Our joke was a little mean but at the time we thought it was funny.

We finished our time at the studio and I texted Kathryn.

You: want to meet for lunch?  

Kat :): sure, but im still mad at you!  

You: cant stay mad at me forever ;)

Harry and I went over to their flat. An angry Stephanie opened the door. "Why are you guys here?" Harry put his arms over his chest in an attempt to act hurt, she rolled her eyes. He gave her a swift peck on the lips and she stood their motion less. "I'm still mad at you. Don't think a little kiss is going to help you," he chuckled, "what about two?" He leaned in giving her a longer kiss. I interrupted, "As fun as this is for me where is Kathryn," Stephanie pulled away from Harry, "Shes in the room. Ill get her," she turned around and went into the room.

Kathryn came out with a smile plastered on her face, "Hey guys"  

"Hello Kathryn," I said placing my arm over her shoulder. "Where are you taking me for lunch?" She questioned as we walked out of the flat. "Anywhere you like"