Chapter 5

**STEPHANIE'S POV**

"Did you text them?" I asked from the kitchen. "Yea they are on their way I think," Harry called back. I grabbed four beers and walked into the living room. I placed them on the table and layed down with my head in Harry's lap. He placed his hand on my hip and lightly tapped his fingers in a rhythm. 

"Hello friends," Kathryn said happily as she walked into the door. Liam followed behind her waving at us. The sat down on the couch opposite to us. Kathryn cuddling up to Liam as he put his arm around her waist. "Your happy," I said as I reached for one of the beers on the table. "What happened?" I asked as I took a sip. 

"I got an audition for the London Dance Academy tomorrow!" She squealed. I shot up and ran to hug her. I squeezed her so tightly. "That is great! We have to celebrate." She laughed as I walked back to take my same place on the couch besides Harry. "Not tonight though because I have to be rested. I can't dance hungover," Liam and Harry chuckled. "Your no fun," I complained while the others laughed at me. 

My phone began buzzing on the table. I reached over to see who was calling. "Who is it?" Kathryn asked taking a beer. "My grandma, this is random," I said as I sat up and answered the call. "Tell her I say hi and that I miss her," Kathryn practically shouted. I laughed, "Yes, mam," 

"Her grandma is so cute. She always makes us Cuban food and her English is hilarious." Kathryn told the boys. They laughed in unison grabbing beers. 

I stood up and went to talk to my grandma. I came back a 30 minutes later and they boys were looking at me with wide eyes while Kathryn was laughing. "What did I do?" I asked sitting on the couch. "Nothing, but we didn't know you spoke Spanish," Liam said astonished. I giggled, "Well now you do. She is the only one I speak it to because her English is pretty bad." The boys laughed.

"I think its sexy when you speak Spanish," Harry commented. I rolled my eyes at him, "Your a freak," He just shrugged and I place my head back on his lap. 

"So what did she call about?" Kathryn asked. "Oh, she was making sure we were going to come to Thanksgiving this year," I said and Kathryn's face lit up. "We are doing that still?" I nodded, "It's tradition you don't just randomly stop one as great as ours," She laughed. Harry and Liam sat completely lost. 

Kathryn noticed and began to explain our Thanksgiving, "You see, our families own a vineyard together and we go every Thanksgiving. We've been doing it since we were like 4 and all of our families come together and we have a great time." They nodded. "That sounds like fun. We've never done Thanksgiving have we mate," Liam said to Harry. He nodded, "Can't say I've celebrated that before," 

"Well obviously, it's only for the great Americans," I joked. Everyone laughed. "Maybe they could come? I mean Alex and Mathew came last year." Kathryn said. I felt Harry tense up at hearing the two boys names. 

"Relax Mr. Styles," I said poking his dimples. He smiled and kissed my nose. Kathryn made a disgusted noise. I leaned up and gave Harry a slow lingering kiss just to bother her. "Get a room sicko," Kathryn joked. "I do because I love you Katsy," I said and she stuck her tongue out at me. "Love me a little less please," She said with a smirk.