Chapter 14

**KATHRYN'S POV**

As I walked home with Liam everything seemed to be at peace for once. It was the perfect day. I couldn't help but smile. "You are awfully smiley today love," Liam said poking at my cheek. I laughed, "Its just been a good day," He smiled and intertwined his fingers with mine. 

We soon arrived at the house. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked sitting down in front of the media cabinet. "Anything is fine, but nothing to scary," He said sitting down next to me. "Wimp," I said jokingly. He just shrugged and pulled out a movie. "What about this one?" He said reading the title. "Like Crazy, hm never seen it," He said flipping it over examining the box. "It's a total chic-flick, but its amazing," I said. This was one of Steph and I's favorite movies. "Alright I guess this one will work," He popped open the box and put it into the player. "It's a tear jerker," I said moving to the couch. "I'll try my best to keep the tears back," He chuckled sitting next to me. He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest. 

*

After 3 bags of popcorn and about a thousand tears later the movie ended. I whipped away the tears from my face that was puffy from all of the crying. I looked up to Liam and noticed his eyes were red. "Where you crying?" I asked trying to hold back a chuckle. "No!" He said over defensively. I laughed, "Yes you were," I poked his stomach. "No I was most defiantly not crying," He crossed his arms. "It's ok, I think it is kinda adorable." 

**LIAM'S POV**

I turned off the movie and flipped through some channels. "I wonder why Stephanie and Harry haven't come back," I said stopping on the sports channel. "They went to Steph's favorite place, should be home soon." Kathryn said sitting up. "I'm going to go freshen up, I probably look like a raccoon," She giggled and stood up. "You look wonderful," I said and she looked at me like I had a third eye, "Your blind my friend," She said walking away. 

Her phone buzzed on the table. I leaned over looking at the screen. 

Alex: We still on for drinks?

I read the message over about 40 times. I felt anger boil inside of me. Was she really going to meet up with this jerk? Why had she not told me? A thousand questions ran through my mind. I was interrupted when she walked back into the room. 

"Your phone rang love," I said pointing to the phone on the table. "Oh, who was it?" She asked picking it up."Not sure I didn't look," I said fighting back my urge to confront her about it. Her facial expression changed while reading the text. It went from confused, to straight, to sadness, back to normal. 

"Who was it?" I asked and she typed a quick response and looked at me. "My mom, she needs me to get dessert for tonight," She said softly. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and grabbed her purse. "I'll be home soon, Stephanie and Harry should be back soon." She said leaving the room. 

She lied straight to my face. It hurt. For the first time in a while I felt like I had been punched right in the gut and it didn't feel nice. I just sunk down into the couch and placed my face in my hands. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its sort but the next chapter will be better :)

and also sorry for the lack of updates been very busy lately! 

More frequent updates to come :)

vote and comment

-Stephanie xx