Chapter 17

**KATHRYNS POV**

"Wanna go back?" I asked quietly leaning against his shoulder. "Sure," He hummed in response. He stood up and offered a hand to me. I took it and laced his fingers with mine. We made our way slowly towards the house, we didn't talk much. It wasn't an awkward silence but a peaceful quiet. 

"Thanksgivings tomorrow," I said as we reached his room. "You have an outfit?" I asked running my fingers along the covers of his bead before laying down on it. "I don't actually," he said walking towards me. "I'm sure you can find something," I said as he laid next to me. "Probably," 

He smiled and his eyes flickered to my lips. I bit my lip and he pulled me closer. His lips hovered over mine, his hot breath hitting my face. I smiled and pushed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync and he cocked his head to the side deepening the kiss. His hand trailed down my side resting on my hip. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue and it soon met mine. He propped himself up on his elbows each on one side of my face. I traced my hands up his torso and laced my hands around his neck. 

The door swung open. "Oh shit.." Harry said chuckling. "I hope you guys were going to be safe now," He said wiggling his eyebrows. I groaned in response and Liam sat up. "Shut up mate," I felt myself blushing wildly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt," Harry said stifling a laugh. "I'm just going to shower. You guys can finish up or something," He said beginning to laugh. "Why do you find this so funny?" Liam asked irritated. Harry shrugged, "Dunno, it just that, it's you," he made his way into the bathroom and turned the shower on. 

"Arrogant bastard," Liam mumbled and I giggled and pecked his lips. 

 **STEPHANIE'S POV**

Harry had gone to shower and I stood up to get some water. I walked to the kitchen and my mom was flipping through a magazine. "Hey," I said grabbing a glass. "Hi honey," She said looking up from the magazine. "How have you been? We miss you at home," She said with a sad smile. "I miss you guys too, but this is good for me. I think I needed to leave." I jumped up and sat on the counter. "You seem happier, how has work been going? You look really good, hows the weight situation?" She said smiling. My  eating disorder had really taken its toll on my mom. She felt that it was all her fault and she wasn't the same. I felt horrible which just made things worse.It was like a snowball effect.

"It's been good, the shows are great I'd love for you to come see one." I said avoiding the weight talk. "You guys could actually come during fashion week, I'm hoping to get a spot in one of the shows." She smiled, "We would love to, but really hows the weight?" Her tone turning more serious. "It was great, then I hit a little bump in the road." Her face turned to stone. "But no worries I'm back on track. Harry has actually helped a lot with the weight thing." I said feeling a smile sneaking onto my face as I said his name. "Oh, that's good to hear. Harry is a lovely boy, cute too," She said winking at me. "Shut up mom," I said laughing. "Make sure your safe with him, I don't want grandchildren yet Stephanie," She raised her eyebrows at me. "Mom! Stop it!" I said blushing like crazy. "Just saying,"

"Do you have a dress for tomorrow?" I nodded, "Yea I bought one in London. It's black and lacy kinda." "Sounds lovely, I'm off to shower. Bye sweetie," She said walking out. "Bye mom," I hopped off the counter and went downstairs. 

As I walked down stairs I went directly to my room as a wave of sleepiness came over me. I jumped on my bed not even bothering to get in the covers and closed my eyes.